Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    @Noblejanobii Oops, forgot to read your mind.

Neko, sign her up
    But I can't draw :/ You know this.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    But I can't draw :/ You know this.
    You can! You could also come up with the worldbuilding stuff if you'd prefer. :]
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 01-11-2017 at 04:51 AM.

@Noblejanobii @Suicune's Fire

Goodness, I can't believe I'm the one saying this... I'm usually on the other end of this one. xD

YOU CAN. Janobii- you can draw. Even if your skills aren't where you'd like them to be, you CAN draw. Want to get better? Practice! That's why I started making comics in the first place- as a way to force myself to draw more and improve! Even if you don't like your art now, try it anyway! This is meant to be fun, not something to show off on your portfolio. You'll get practice in both writing and art, have fun, and get improvement. It won't be immediate improvement, but it'll come!
    Last edited by Nekomata; 01-11-2017 at 04:20 AM.

4. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Tagging @Chakramaster cause I literally told him the EXACT same thing before. xD You don't NEED to be some kind of epic, amazing artist. All you need to do is draw and have fun! If you feel you're not good enough, do what Neko said and practice. c: Plus Eric, you have me as a pair to teach you all the amazing super artsy secrets!

But if you're still not confident, you can leave the drawing up to me and I'll let you write the page. :p Either way you're joining

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    @Noblejanobii @Suicune's Fire

Goodness, I can't believe I'm the one saying this... I'm usually on the other end of this one. xD

YOU CAN. Janobii- you can draw. Even if your skills aren't where you'd like them to be, you CAN draw. Want to get better? Practice! That's why I started making comics in the first place- as a way to force myself to draw more and improve! Even if you don't like your art now, try it anyway! This is meant to be fun, not something to show off on your portfolio. You'll get practice in both writing and art, have fun, and get improvement. It won't be immediate improvement, but it'll come!
    You can! You could also come up with the worldbuilding stuff if you're prefer. :]
    *sigh* Fiiine but if the art is awful don't blame me. I was planning to work on the worldbuilding stuff anyway I just haven't looked at everything yet because I've been traveling.
    / / / / / / / /

DEFINITELY sign me up. Yeppity yeppers. I'll tag a few peeps who might be interested.

@Rival Max @Lunar Latias @Noblejanobii @Liokora @LKWayvern @JamestheTyphlosion (I see you. >:3) @Speed-X @pokemon trainer Felix
    What is required of us? Are we given a set group of characters to work with it or is it just continue from the last panel in whatever way we see fit?

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Sorry. I doubt I'll be able to participate. The next two months or so are going to be rather hectic for me, and I haven't really been able to draw very often, plus I haven't been very active on the site lately.

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    Sorry. I doubt I'll be able to participate. The next two months or so are going to be rather hectic for me, and I haven't really been able to draw very often, plus I haven't been very active on the site lately.
    You can sign up and if you're still busy when your turn comes around, just say so and we'll skip your turn. Maybe by the time we get around to you again, you'll have time! And we're always welcome to section-specific lurkers. (I'm one 90% of the time).

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    What is required of us? Are we given a set group of characters to work with it or is it just continue from the last panel in whatever way we see fit?
    I recommend reading the entire guidelines post, but to sum up some things:

- You continue the story from where the last page left off.
    - We have a thread for designing the main character. While the introduction of new characters is ALLOWED, we discourage doing so except as absolutely needed to progress the plot. We want to try and make a coherent story- not random nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    *sigh* Fiiine but if the art is awful don't blame me. I was planning to work on the worldbuilding stuff anyway I just haven't looked at everything yet because I've been traveling.
    Don't worry about art! Is meant to be fun/practice!

10. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'll be submitting something to the main character thread soon hopefully. I have a few other things I need to attend to first though. School and what not, you understand.
    / / / / / / / /

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'd like to participate! I've wanted to get back into making comics. xD