Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Arnisd has informed me the page is making progress. Should be done before long! That means next up is...

-looks at list-

Oh. Heck. XD My turn so soon?! I'll see how crazy my schedule will be- I may have to pass. Summer course has me in the lab 8-12 hours a day and 4-8 hours on weekends. Crunch time is about to hit hard. Will update y'all.
    Don't feel too pressured! If you need someone to cover for you I'm sure one of us can do so.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Just as a general reference for everyone not in the discord, LK passed so we’ve moved on to arnisd.
    Just real quick, the first time I read this (and then again just now), I thought you said LK passed away and I froze in shock both times and then reread it and I was like "PHEW" XDD

But anyway yesss I'm keen to see this continue! And yeah Neko feel free to pass if you have to! Maybe those who pass can have a chance to peek their head in and do a page when it's not their turn during the same rotation they passed, if it's okay with the next person on the list. :) So that if you wanted to do a page but it wasn't the right time when your turn came around, you still could!

3. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Just real quick, the first time I read this (and then again just now), I thought you said LK passed away and I froze in shock both times and then reread it and I was like "PHEW" XDD
    Hahaha no no. That'd be really unfortunate.
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey.

So where do we currently stand on this, because it's been a few months now and things have been a little quiet lately. I don't know what reminded me of this and got me thinking my turn could have been up by now.

Last I saw, it was Neko's turn, but I don't think anything else happened after that.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Okay just a general update, Neko’s Been really sick lately so she has agreed to be skipped for now. MajorLeeMan has been notified as of this morning.
    / / / / / / / /

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Alright, thanks for the news Noble

I feel like we need a timer on this. D: It's been months since this thing moved and we hadn't had updates in a long time. I think we need to put a month timer on, and if we haven't heard from the person by then, we need to move on to the next person.

9. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

I feel like we need a timer on this. D: It's been months since this thing moved and we hadn't had updates in a long time. I think we need to put a month timer on, and if we haven't heard from the person by then, we need to move on to the next person.
    That sounds like a great idea. Maybe make a timer on the front page that shows when they were notified of their turn and the last day they have. Unless they message with an update or saying "it's almost finished" the turn should pass over.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    That sounds like a great idea. Maybe make a timer on the front page that shows when they were notified of their turn and the last day they have. Unless they message with an update or saying "it's almost finished" the turn should pass over.
    Are you gonna join the comic? :) But nah a timer seems a little excessive. Just a message will do. xP Then when the time is up we'll just let people know.

Administrator

Are you gonna join the comic? :) But nah a timer seems a little excessive. Just a message will do. xP Then when the time is up we'll just let people know.
    I've actually thought on it, aha. It would help me to start trying to draw a bit more....but as it stands right now. My art is....well...suckish xD. So if you can all deal with child-like drawings, then....maybe? xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..