Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I've actually thought on it, aha. It would help me to start trying to draw a bit more....but as it stands right now. My art is....well...suckish xD. So if you can all deal with child-like drawings, then....maybe? xD
    We don't judge, this is a perfect opportunity to give it a try and use it as a chance and motivation to improve. So yep, anyone and everyone regardless of skill level or artistic prowess is welcome to jump in on this.

Remember, he who finishes last is still better than the one who didn't finish, which even then is still better than the one that never started.

2. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    We don't judge, this is a perfect opportunity to give it a try and use it as a chance and motivation to improve. So yep, anyone and everyone regardless of skill level or artistic prowess is welcome to jump in on this.

Remember, he who finishes last is still better than the one who didn't finish, which even then is still better than the one that never started.
    Trruuuuuuuuue, ture. I may have to give it a shot once I get Photoshop back (yes, it's lost again). Paint would look.....awkward xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Trruuuuuuuuue, ture. I may have to give it a shot once I get Photoshop back (yes, it's lost again). Paint would look.....awkward xD
    You can get GIMP for free if you can't get Photoshop to work (the whole Creative Cloud thing is a venial sin in my book). That would at least be better than Paint, although I've never used GIMP myself and I wouldn't be able to give any pointers with it...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hey man, PMD: Victoryfire was made entirely in MS Paint so don't knock that out as an option. Gimp is also good and Paint Tool Sai is a decent program as well if you have a PC.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

6. This post has been liked by:

Sorry, just a few questions.
    So have we decided if that scarred bad guy was a Shiny Ninetales, or an Alolan Shiny Ninetails with a different fur pattern? Could honestly go either way xD. But I feel like I need to know this.
    And I'm also guessing we're sticking with Pokemon must be able to learn the move in the games if they learn it in this comic? (Would be interesting to have a fire ninetails with ice beam though.)
    I apologize in advance if this is not the correct thread to post this.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by MajorLeeMan View Post
    Sorry, just a few questions.
    So have we decided if that scarred bad guy was a Shiny Ninetales, or an Alolan Shiny Ninetails with a different fur pattern? Could honestly go either way xD. But I feel like I need to know this.
    And I'm also guessing we're sticking with Pokemon must be able to learn the move in the games if they learn it in this comic? (Would be interesting to have a fire ninetails with ice beam though.)
    I apologize in advance if this is not the correct thread to post this.
    Well, since I was dude that first introduced him, he's a shiny Ninetales.

As for him being able to use Ice Beam, who knows, you could make that kind of abnormality a plot device.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Hey man, PMD: Victoryfire was made entirely in MS Paint so don't knock that out as an option. Gimp is also good and Paint Tool Sai is a decent program as well if you have a PC.
    Just to clarify, I would like to join, but I'm waiting til after this week to start getting my desktop setup worked out at the new house. It's being rent out this week though. Gotta plan out a large setup for easy access to space, streams, and actually drawing. This'll include Photoshop stuff.

If added to the list now, that'd be fine too. It'll help push me to get used to it whether I want to or not. :D xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I think a plot device would be more appropiate. (Blue fire is also a good excuse. Nothing like a blue-fire bending prodigy who inspires fear in all around him/her as the primary method of control.
    Allright, standard Ninetails with shiny fur. Thanks.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Awesome work Major! Great update! @Neo Emolga you're up next!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Awesome to see this finally back and kickin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Awesome work Major! Great update! @Neo Emolga you're up next!
    I'm all over it. I'm hoping what I have in mind can be done on one page, but I'll at least try to get the most important bits in there.

EDIT: Okay, hope no one minds if I dash in a lot of flashy Photoshop effects into this page. I have yet to see anyone do that to a high degree yet but I figured this would be cool for what I have planned. :3

13. This post has been liked by: