Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Anyone mind if I take an extension for my page? ^^; I'm in the US right now and don't have my tablet haha. I won't be back home for almost two weeks, so is everyone cool if I take three weeks (from now) to do it? ^^;

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Anyone mind if I take an extension for my page? ^^; I'm in the US right now and don't have my tablet haha. I won't be back home for almost two weeks, so is everyone cool if I take three weeks (from now) to do it? ^^;
    Your pages are awesome, I definitely think they're more than worth the wait. :D

3. This post has been liked by:

You're very generous, Neo. XD

As an update, I've started the page but I'll admit I'm struggling a little with it. xD I'll hopefully have it out within the next few days--just wanted to let you all know I haven't forgotten!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

You're very generous, Neo. XD

As an update, I've started the page but I'll admit I'm struggling a little with it. xD I'll hopefully have it out within the next few days--just wanted to let you all know I haven't forgotten!
    Cool beans, I apologize if I made it tricky to continue from where I left off. I got bit by a lore bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Cool beans, I apologize if I made it tricky to continue from where I left off. I got bit by a lore bug.
    No, not at all! It's actually just me being super rusty with drawing. XD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Is it me or Phoenix Fire next? Cause according to the list it’s Phoenix Fire (though I don’t mind going next)
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Is it me or Phoenix Fire next? Cause according to the list it’s Phoenix Fire (though I don’t mind going next)
    I removed Phoenix Fire because they did not do a page last time and I don't believe they've been on the forum in a long, long time.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I removed Phoenix Fire because they did not do a page last time and I don't believe they've been on the forum in a long, long time.
    Lemme check in with the discord real quick and I’ll let you know the result. I probably won’t be able to start the page until next week anyway so this’ll give me time to ensure they’re out.
    / / / / / / / /

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Lemme check in with the discord real quick and I’ll let you know the result. I probably won’t be able to start the page until next week anyway so this’ll give me time to ensure they’re out.
    Sure thing. Thanks for checking.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Sure thing. Thanks for checking.
    Okay Fennie responded to my message in the discord so it'll be his turn for now.
    / / / / / / / /