View Poll Results: Would you participate in a Sun/Moon Communitylocke?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 100.00%
  • No

    0 0%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 89

Thread: Sun & Moon Communitylocke

  1. #21
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    On a fluffy cloud of cotton-candy.
    Posts
    3,969
    Yeah, they sure like taking their sweet *** time with that Bank update. XD

    Actually...a randomised run of Sun would be pretty cool if I can find myself a rom!

  2. #22
    Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha, Sam, you dashing riolu.

    Perhaps we should wait to start it after the FREAKING BANK UPDATE COMES. *ahem* Might make things easier. cx
    I'm in agreement on this. Granted, there was no actual start date just yet, but just a thread to see who's interested in one first.
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

    "Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"


    Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja [email protected]
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats


  3. #23
    Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō Trainer17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore, Asia
    Posts
    3,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
    I'm in agreement on this. Granted, there was no actual start date just yet, but just a thread to see who's interested in one first.
    Mhm. We still need the lovely tokens by @Nekomata; and a much more structurized rules and stuff. I could come up with some catch/death challenges and shiz and see if our players can achieve it. But since its all post format, I'd make the challenges quite simple as such that they could provide a screenshot as proof.


    Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕 l Pokemon Prism Stats
    ---


  4. #24
    Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Mhm. We still need the lovely tokens by @Nekomata; and a much more structurized rules and stuff. I could come up with some catch/death challenges and shiz and see if our players can achieve it. But since its all post format, I'd make the challenges quite simple as such that they could provide a screenshot as proof.


    Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    About the screenshot thing, it's sad that you can't use Miiverse to take Sun/Moon screenshots. You can only write Play Journal entries. :(
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

    "Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"


    Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja [email protected]
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats


  5. #25
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Route 1
    Posts
    10,584
    I have a copy of moon I haven't played... But I think a randomised rom would be even more fun xD I can't make any promises about having time to join in, but glad this is getting some interest! :D
    GCEA


  6. This post has been liked by:


  7. #26
    Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō Trainer17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore, Asia
    Posts
    3,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I have a copy of moon I haven't played... But I think a randomised rom would be even more fun xD I can't make any promises about having time to join in, but glad this is getting some interest! :D
    You have no idea Sarah. All the 700+ Pokemon as wild encounters. How crazy can this get. All the trial captains/hala/hola/etc will have 6 pokemon to boot. :3

    Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕 l Pokemon Prism Stats
    ---


  8. #27
    Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    You have no idea Sarah. All the 700+ Pokemon as wild encounters. How crazy can this get. All the trial captains/hala/hola/etc will have 6 pokemon to boot. :3

    Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Can you just imagine the chaos from all of the Pokemon available as wild encounters? Soo much chaos.
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

    "Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"


    Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja [email protected]
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats


  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
    Can you just imagine the chaos from all of the Pokemon available as wild encounters? Soo much chaos.
    Unfortunately, unless there's a ROM I don't know about, playing a randomized sun/moon locke would be impossible. It'd also require a randomizer for that- the randomizer I use is only good through Gen V.

  10. #29
    Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Unfortunately, unless there's a ROM I don't know about, playing a randomized sun/moon locke would be impossible. It'd also require a randomizer for that- the randomizer I use is only good through Gen V.
    Playing a 3DS rom would require a 3DS emulator and a ROM of Moon, which you'll have to find on your own. I've completely hacked my 3DS so it would be possible for me to do a randomized run.
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

    "Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"


    Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja [email protected]
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats


  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
    Playing a 3DS rom would require a 3DS emulator and a ROM of Moon, which you'll have to find on your own. I've completely hacked my 3DS so it would be possible for me to do a randomized run.
    Yeah, I'm not willing to hack my 3DS.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •