Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NobleJanobii's Randomized Platinum Journey

That Kecleon is pretty sweet!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    That Kecleon is pretty sweet!
    Yeah Aki's a pretty good fighter. Rogue's probably my best right now though. He tanked a bide attack early on that saved my Shaymin's life.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Still catching up myself. Sounds like it's been going well so far. Always enjoy seeing a randomizer. Always leave everyone guessing on what will happen next.

It's the typing that makes it all especially interesting. Everything having something random. Not natural whatsoever. Imagine all the craziness to come :D
    Yeah I've only made one update so far so you're pretty good.

Yeah I even changed evolutions. I can't wait for my pokemon to reach evolution time so I can see what they'll evolve into. Sadly the fully evolved pokemon will not evolve (I checked in the console log just out of curiosity) but Alek and Xanthe both have a shot at it!

Quote Originally Posted by EZ View Post
    Electric/Fighting Luqia wut? That sounds...majestic. Honestly that is what elekid and his line should've been.

This looks awesome, best of luck
    Who knows I might get to use it. I'll be editing my rules into the first post so you can see my selection method for new team members.
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yeah Aki's a pretty good fighter. Rogue's probably my best right now though. He tanked a bide attack early on that saved my Shaymin's life.

Yeah I've only made one update so far so you're pretty good.

Yeah I even changed evolutions. I can't wait for my pokemon to reach evolution time so I can see what they'll evolve into. Sadly the fully evolved pokemon will not evolve (I checked in the console log just out of curiosity) but Alek and Xanthe both have a shot at it!

Who knows I might get to use it. I'll be editing my rules into the first post so you can see my selection method for new team members.
    Does using them in a different capacity give them a different feel? It would be cool to see which pokemon randomly becomes a monster.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Does using them in a different capacity give them a different feel? It would be cool to see which pokemon randomly becomes a monster.
    What do you mean? You mean like with them not having the same types and stuff? Nah this isn't the first time I've done it. It's just a little startling when you randomly encounter a low level legendary.
    /// /

What do you mean? You mean like with them not having the same types and stuff? Nah this isn't the first time I've done it. It's just a little startling when you randomly encounter a low level legendary.
    I just meant like I wonder if mixing it up types and movesets can bring some formally unused pokemon into the light.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

I just meant like I wonder if mixing it up types and movesets can bring some formally unused pokemon into the light.
    Mmm yeah I'd say so. I've actually never used a Drapion before so this is kind of interesting. Randomizers always throw quite the twists into everything though.
    /// /

Senior Moderator

Mmm yeah I'd say so. I've actually never used a Drapion before so this is kind of interesting. Randomizers always throw quite the twists into everything though.
    To me, Drapion was really strong at ties when I had one, but when it with a super effective move for the first time....well it was obliterated. So be careful on that end. The randomized WILL take advantage of that.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

To me, Drapion was really strong at ties when I had one, but when it with a super effective move for the first time....well it was obliterated. So be careful on that end. The randomized WILL take advantage of that.
    Well it's a ghost type right now but it's able to take a shadow force at full HP without fainting so.
    /// /

Senior Moderator

Well it's a ghost type right now but it's able to take a shadow force at full HP without fainting so.
    With the typings randomized it'll only make it more interesting, yeah! Maybe the one I had just had bad IVs for its defensive stats.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

With the typings randomized it'll only make it more interesting, yeah! Maybe the one I had just had bad IVs for its defensive stats.
    Most likely because last I checked defense was actually its best stat. Special defense not so much.
    /// /