Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    I've never heard of it, but it sounds awesome.
    It's basically a Hungarian Beef Stew that's made with Paprika. =D It's yum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    It's basically a Hungarian Beef Stew that's made with Paprika. =D It's yum.
    I'll definitely have to try it soon. It actually sounds tasty. :D
    τι ζωή

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Heya, Soups! I know you were SuperBoy for a while, but were you ColdBoy as well? O: If my memory serves...or not lol. Not sure we talked much, but I do remember you. Welcome to PXR! :D

Also, I think...didn't you already have an account here? xD WELCOME ANYWAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Heya, Soups! I know you were SuperBoy for a while, but were you ColdBoy as well? O: If my memory serves...or not lol. Not sure we talked much, but I do remember you. Welcome to PXR! :D

Also, I think...didn't you already have an account here? xD WELCOME ANYWAY.
    Hey! You’re right. ColdBoy was my name before I eventually got it changed to SuperBoy. I think I did create an account here a couple of years ago now that I think about it... but oh well! I’ve got this one now.

Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome! It’s great to see you again.
    τι ζωή

5. This post has been liked by:

There were so many people on pe2k I swear

I'm glad PXR is as steady as it is but not crazy busy like pe2k. Its comfortable! We're pretty laid-back here, so make yourself comfy! <3 Plenty to do here and we have a new RP game thing we will be starting up soon.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    There were so many people on pe2k I swear

I'm glad PXR is as steady as it is but not crazy busy like pe2k. Its comfortable! We're pretty laid-back here, so make yourself comfy! <3 Plenty to do here and we have a new RP game thing we will be starting up soon.
    It's great here! I'm enjoying it already. Thank you for the warm welcome!
    τι ζωή

8. This post has been liked by:

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Hi, and welcome to PXR! I myself wasn't a member of PE2K (although I did used to get all of my sprites from there back in the day), but a lot of people from here were members there and hopefully we've made them feel welcome. It's a nice community here, and I'm sure you'll fit right in. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Hey! You’re right. ColdBoy was my name before I eventually got it changed to SuperBoy. I think I did create an account here a couple of years ago now that I think about it... but oh well! I’ve got this one now.

Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome! It’s great to see you again.
    Yeah, I actually did find your old SuperBoy account right here: Linky. But I would say just stick to using this one.

And yep, we've got plenty of neat things that are coming along very well. 2017 will definitely be a great year. :3

Oh wow, you do have an old account here! xD I feel like we should merge them. I can manually adjust your post count to include all 51 of your Superboy ones if you like, but if you don't care then it doesn't matter. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    Hi, and welcome to PXR! I myself wasn't a member of PE2K (although I did used to get all of my sprites from there back in the day), but a lot of people from here were members there and hopefully we've made them feel welcome. It's a nice community here, and I'm sure you'll fit right in. :D
    Hey! It's nice to meet you. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, I actually did find your old SuperBoy account right here: Linky. But I would say just stick to using this one.

And yep, we've got plenty of neat things that are coming along very well. 2017 will definitely be a great year. :3
    Ah. I'll probably stick to this account. Is there any way I can have that account deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Oh wow, you do have an old account here! xD I feel like we should merge them. I can manually adjust your post count to include all 51 of your Superboy ones if you like, but if you don't care then it doesn't matter. xD
    Oh, it's fine. Thanks for the offer though!
    τι ζωή