Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Nintendo Switch

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I've heard good things about Zelda but I've never played a Zelda game before. xD Got stuck on like the first boss in OoT on N64 and never went back haha.
    If you get stuck in Zelda, use a guide. Pretty sure everyone does anyway, so it's nothing to be ashamed of. xD Breath of the Wild is very different from the usual Zelda games, though.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post

If you get stuck in Zelda, use a guide. Pretty sure everyone does anyway, so it's nothing to be ashamed of. xD Breath of the Wild is very different from the usual Zelda games, though.
    Haha I think I did look it up but I still couldn't beat this giant spider thing :P I was, like 12 at the time so maybe I could do it now xD
    GCEA

3. This post has been liked by:

The only Time I needed a guide was to get through that stupid eye-of-truth dungeon under the well in OoT. I hate the well so much

Anyway, Super hyped for the switch, and all its games. Splatoon 2, breath of the wild, There's a game called "arms" which looks hilariously fun to play with friends.

I have heard though that it is easy to scratch up the small screen when putting in in and out of the holder, so be sure to get a screen protector of some sort. Also, if you put the handles back on the small screen upside-down, they are apparently hard to get off, but I've mixed things on that.

What do you guys think of Mario Odyssy? I find it kind of funny to see mario in a real world like setting. Though I find the living hat weird.

VPP

I'm totally ecstatic about the release, which is gone now, but I'm still a bit broke and the only deal Gamestop totals $599 USD and that's not in my budget. With this system releasing I'm really happy about the new Mario Kart and Super Mario Odyssey looks very enticing! Nintendo has always offered great multiplayer options and the games always want to make you keep going back over and over and over again! I miss that type of experience and I'm not content with PS4 as much as I am about the Nintendo Switch.

Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Awesome! :D What would you say is the best and worst thing about the console?!

I've heard good things about Zelda but I've never played a Zelda game before. xD Got stuck on like the first boss in OoT on N64 and never went back haha.
    Best thing: The Switch (haha, get it!?) between console and handheld.
    Worst thing: the left Joy-Con desync issues, it can be annoying.
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

"Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"

Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja level100@1748 ★
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Think I'll eventually get one myself. I tend to mobile a lot.
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth