Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mod of the Month -October- December 2016: Noblejanobii

Here we will honor the men and women who work hard every day to make PXR a community we can all be proud to be a part of.
    This thread was created to pay tribute to their hard work and contributions. Each month we will introduce a new mod to our list.

Come one, come all to the return of MOTM! This months selection as usual is late! However in order to show how awesome this mod is I have added the distinction to this one letting you all know. Noble is our Mod of the Month from Oct-Dec! Holy smokes!

Noblejanobii is easily one of the most involved moderators in forum activity that we have. If you know Noble well enough even in her "inactive" periods with college she still makes time to meet her responsibilities and then some. Noble has emerged as on the best parts of the new wave of mods that has really helped give the forum that boost it needed. Nobles job here is look after the Writer's Desk w/ EmeraldSky. So as you can imagine she is an amazingly creative writer. If you visit the section you can see Nobles work in lots of places. Beyond the duties of her mod position she is involved in every event. She once help'd led an army to challenge on the onslaught of dittos! (I think.. :P ) I have been lucky enough to have Noble in GCEA and as things got rocky she has always stuck around. Her creativity has helped shaped the stories she is in. From myself and all the other staff members, Thank You Noble!

The following are some totally cool things said from the admins!

Neo - She's super active, she's on every day, and she's always posting, adding great feedback for just about everything, and she's eager to try just about everything under the sun to make PXR a better place for everyone. With that in mind, I think that's the kind of stuff that's commendable and deserves Mod of the Month.

Xanthe - She's been a hard worker ever since she joined the mod team. She's completed all mod challenges, has proposed good ideas, and often follows through with them. She's an active member who's fun and knows a lot of people here. She's also brought a few people to the forum. Overall a great mod!

The Senior Forum Staff would like to award...

@Noblejanobii

...with Moderator of the Month for Oct-December, 2016!

Thank you for everything you've done. Keep up the excellent work and your dedication to PXR!

Everyone give a big, warm congrats to Noble this month!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Congratulations, Noblejanobii!

Many thanks for all the awesome contributions you make to PXR and for being an awesome mod that's willing to go above and beyond! You do a tremendous amount to make PXR a better place and you've got a great personality and positive attitude! This place wouldn't be the same without you, so once again, great job and well done!

4. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Congrats, Shaylava! :D *throws confetti*

You really deserve it, Noble! You offer the forum so much and we're very thankful for everything you do. Continue to be awesome! <3

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Okay I was in class when this posted and didn't get the time to really write a good response. SO NOW THAT I'M NOT IN CLASS LET'S DO THIS.
    @Rival Max @Neo Emolga @Lunar Latias

Do I get a trophy for winning all three months? I jest. I appreciate the selection. I honestly wasn't expecting this so that was a nice surprise! I did lead an army against the Dittos because Xanthe is a TRAITOR. I'm glad you all think that I'm qualified for this. I'll admit I was a little nervous when I first got selected that I wasn't going to be an effective mod, but through thick and thin you guys have pushed me forward so hopefully I don't disappoint you in the near future. College is time consuming, but I love this place, so I try to do my best to post when I can, even if it doesn't really contribute much. And while I may not host many events, I do try my best to participate as much as possible so that way you at least have one person who really enjoyed the event!

Overall I'm really excited for the coming year and hope to keep up the good work in the future! Also Gemma that shaymin picture is adorable.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Okay I was in class when this posted and didn't get the time to really write a good response. SO NOW THAT I'M NOT IN CLASS LET'S DO THIS.
    @Rival Max @Neo Emolga @Lunar Latias

Do I get a trophy for winning all three months? I jest. I appreciate the selection. I honestly wasn't expecting this so that was a nice surprise! I did lead an army against the Dittos because Xanthe is a TRAITOR. I'm glad you all think that I'm qualified for this. I'll admit I was a little nervous when I first got selected that I wasn't going to be an effective mod, but through thick and thin you guys have pushed me forward so hopefully I don't disappoint you in the near future. College is time consuming, but I love this place, so I try to do my best to post when I can, even if it doesn't really contribute much. And while I may not host many events, I do try my best to participate as much as possible so that way you at least have one person who really enjoyed the event!

Overall I'm really excited for the coming year and hope to keep up the good work in the future! Also Gemma that shaymin picture is adorable.
    I think Xanthe gives you a badge or something :P

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

9. This post has been liked by:

Congrats. You've been doing one hell of an awesome job!
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

11. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Congrats Noble! You've been doing an awesome job. We're all glad to have you as part of the team and forum. You offer so much! Keep up you're awesome work!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

13. This post has been liked by:

> Votes for you
    > Says great things about you
    > Always vouches for you
    > Is your pair

You: "Xanthe is a TRAITOR!"

THANKS.

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You deserve it. I didn't know that my words would be in that post or I would have worded it better and said more good things. XD You're a great mod and friend, and you truly bring a light to this forum. We're all lucky to have you! Thanks for being great, Miss Shaymin! <3

15. This post has been liked by:

Congratulations! :3

Although I just joined this forum recently, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize and understand how valuable you are to PXR. Thanks for your commitment to the community!
    τι ζωή

17. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Congratulations Noble! Much deserved. You are truly a gem(badumtiss) to this forum.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·