Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What would you like to see?

Okay, the PRS section is pretty dead 99% of the time. What do I have to do to get you people to post around here more? Tell me so I can attempt to please! I'm already posting sneak-peaks as I go (I understand that we're in the lull between chapters right now), and I've got threads for posting misc. PRS art, process videos, etc.?

- Character Q&A? Wouldn't include art in most cases- but I can start this back up on text only basis I suppose?
    - Tokens? (These are in the works, actually)
    - ???

-flails- Help me out here. I'm trying. </3 Is PRS really that bad that only two or three people on PXR actually read it? I know the other comics here don't seem to have as much trouble with activity. D|

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'd need to catch up on the comic, but I can try posting around here more. A character Q&A sounds like it'd be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'd need to catch up on the comic, but I can try posting around here more. A character Q&A sounds like it'd be fun!
    Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it! I'm not really sure if it's worth keeping this section around though. There's been talk about tossing the comics section as a whole out lately, so I'm trying to keep things active, but I can't seem to keep the PRS section itself active. Most people here don't read the comic and only post when there's an event/mod challenge going on. It's quite discouraging at times. The other comics thankfully don't seem to have this problem and get plenty of feedback, so at least it's not the entire comic section.

I used to have it so that every xx posts in the section got a bonus update on top of the regular schedule, but being on hiatus and knee deep in scripting/layouts isn't the time for that. And school makes it difficult to keep up the weekly schedule as it is. X_x Life is a pain. I'd start that up again if I think I could manage it.

I'll see to putting together a character Q&A, but I'm not overly optimistic. We'll see!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it! I'm not really sure if it's worth keeping this section around though. There's been talk about tossing the comics section as a whole out lately, so I'm trying to keep things active, but I can't seem to keep the PRS section itself active. Most people here don't read the comic and only post when there's an event/mod challenge going on. It's quite discouraging at times. The other comics thankfully don't seem to have this problem and get plenty of feedback, so at least it's not the entire comic section.

I used to have it so that every xx posts in the section got a bonus update on top of the regular schedule, but being on hiatus and knee deep in scripting/layouts isn't the time for that. And school makes it difficult to keep up the weekly schedule as it is. X_x Life is a pain. I'd start that up again if I think I could manage it.

I'll see to putting together a character Q&A, but I'm not overly optimistic. We'll see!
    You mean getting rid of the whole comics section? I don't see why they'd do that with the PXR PMD comic soon to be going on, or do you just mean the sub-forums?

I'd participate in the character Q&A once I catch up, though!

You mean getting rid of the whole comics section? I don't see why they'd do that with the PXR PMD comic soon to be going on, or do you just mean the sub-forums?

I'd participate in the character Q&A once I catch up, though!
    Well, the entire comic area. I was going to wait a bit longer to do the PMD Crossroads thing, but the topic of the comics section being dead came up, so I upped the time frame for it. Trying to keep that alive. But yeah, I'm currently debating if I should request the sub-forum for PRS itself to be removed. It's pretty dead. xD

And thanks, I appreciate that! ^_^' I'll probably the Q&A up later this week/weekend. Trying to get homework done first. Then get some PMD Crossroads stuff ready. It'll be a craaaazy week.

Hold up, hold up. Nobody's deleting the comics area. Don't worry, we're not considering that at all. It's been quite dead, but there are still active comics here and for as long as that's the case, this place ain't goin' nowhere! Plus, it's a really cool area. Worst comes to worst, it'll become a sub-board in the Artist's Easel but we don't have plans to do that anytime soon.

I wish I had some ideas for what could go here but I really don't. D: It's hard to know what to do without much activity. I love what you do post, though! The sneak peeks and progress shots and everything are awesome. B3 Sorry I can't be of more help. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Well, the entire comic area. I was going to wait a bit longer to do the PMD Crossroads thing, but the topic of the comics section being dead came up, so I upped the time frame for it. Trying to keep that alive. But yeah, I'm currently debating if I should request the sub-forum for PRS itself to be removed. It's pretty dead. xD

And thanks, I appreciate that! ^_^' I'll probably the Q&A up later this week/weekend. Trying to get homework done first. Then get some PMD Crossroads stuff ready. It'll be a craaaazy week.
    Saw the other reply here so phew it's not actually going. Which is good; I don't know where I'd post my comic here otherwise. xD

Okay, sure! And just in case I get busy/forget, seriously, just remind me and I'll catch up on your comic as soon as I can. I wouldn't mind you going to me and saying "Hey, I posted the Q&A" or something like that. I shouldn't forget, but just in case. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Hold up, hold up. Nobody's deleting the comics area. Don't worry, we're not considering that at all. It's been quite dead, but there are still active comics here and for as long as that's the case, this place ain't goin' nowhere! Plus, it's a really cool area. Worst comes to worst, it'll become a sub-board in the Artist's Easel but we don't have plans to do that anytime soon.

I wish I had some ideas for what could go here but I really don't. D: It's hard to know what to do without much activity. I love what you do post, though! The sneak peeks and progress shots and everything are awesome. B3 Sorry I can't be of more help. xD
    There HAS been talk of removing/moving the section before in the past. And more recently. I don't always respond to things, but I do lurk anything and everything comics related. And considering how the TCG section went without any warning whatsoever... >.> Trust me, if I weren't worried, I'd have waited a bit longer before doing PMD Crossroads. January is always a tough month for me. X_x It's a little stressful. Not even sure I'll get an entry in for the character contest cause I've got a major project due the 2nd. D| It's alright though, I see plenty of good entries already. =D

But yeah... not really sure what to do with the PRS section now. I'm stumped. Everything I've tried, the sneakpeak threads, the contest a long while back, even posting updates earlier here than on the other sites. None of it has worked. The other comics don't seem to have the issue- which I'm glad for- but it's really draining trying to post updates here when it's quite apparent that a vast majority of the active PXR members don't read PRS or, in the case of most people I've referred to PXR, do so via SJ/DA instead. If I can't find a way to improve the activity here, it'd probably be best to just close the section down. Even the TCG section was more active than this. X_x'

I guess I'll give it through the first few updates of Chapter Seven. That's a while off, but I know that the break between chapters can be a bit of a slow-time even on SJ/DA. Not much I can put in the sneakpeaks thread when I'm working on script and layouts.

And it's alright. I appreciated that you and Scyther at least responded to this thread. I'm just lost on what to do here right now. X_x'

I need to start reading all these comics. I get too occupied with my 3ds and rpg games xD but yes a character Q&A would be fun x3 I support!!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Saw the other reply here so phew it's not actually going. Which is good; I don't know where I'd post my comic here otherwise. xD

Okay, sure! And just in case I get busy/forget, seriously, just remind me and I'll catch up on your comic as soon as I can. I wouldn't mind you going to me and saying "Hey, I posted the Q&A" or something like that. I shouldn't forget, but just in case. XD
    Ah, no- the comics section itself should be safe for now. There's been talk in the past (partially cause I went on hiatus and didn't do much with the section for a while)- but it's picked up activity since the PMD Crossroads project got posted. It helps that I knew several people interested in the collaboration to drag in. ^_^ It's just the PRS sub-section in danger.

And no worries. Take your time. It's about... oh- 140-150 pages now? If you want, I can link you to flash-file versions of chapters that won't require the reloading of webpages to see each page. Or the first page of the Pages/Updates thread- if your computer doesn't mind loading 150+ images, all the pages are on the first post so you don't have to go through the entire thread. xD I try to make ways for easier reading whenever I finish new chapters (except for Chapter six, that isn't compiled into a nice swf yet.)