Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    That's a good idea, but you had fun, right @Noblejanobii?! :D You don't need a token to tell you you had fun!

My main suggestion is that the icons could be hidden the same, but each member gets, say, three possible sections their tokens will be in. That way, they'll have a much easier time searching for it. With the Easter Egg hunt and such, they're only ever in a handful of sections so that people don't get burnt out by searching the whole forum. You can still spread the icons out through the whole forum, but tell each person their icon will be in one of three sections, for instance. ^^
    Yeah but I really wanted a token…

Yeah because I searched most of the boards without seeing our icons.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I do think a participation token would be nice. That way people think the hours they spent on stuff isn't for a total waste.
    That's one thing we discussed. Noticing how there should be a participation token as well. So those that didn't finish or couldn't don't feel left out. More to that we may see something on that soon. Next time there will just need to be one prepared in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    That's a good idea, but you had fun, right @Noblejanobii?! :D You don't need a token to tell you you had fun!

My main suggestion is that the icons could be hidden the same, but each member gets, say, three possible sections their tokens will be in. That way, they'll have a much easier time searching for it. With the Easter Egg hunt and such, they're only ever in a handful of sections so that people don't get burnt out by searching the whole forum. You can still spread the icons out through the whole forum, but tell each person their icon will be in one of three sections, for instance. ^^
    We did decide to leave them out from sub-forums next time. Assuming there is a next time with hiding icons. That along with giving out hints to sections to everyone from the start. I figured like with the Easter egg thing they were all over the forum. Excludingba few sections. Keeping them outside of subforums along with giving out small hints to each icon would be a big help I agree. It'll have a better way to search next time for sure!

Thanks for the thoughts and feedback!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

3. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Wait, so we don't get a token if our partner doesn't complete everything? D: (I don't know if mine found their icon)

I had a lot of fun doing this. @Pokemon Trainer Sarah and I got to work as a team and be creative in a way that we definitely wouldn't have been without the event. I mean we ended up with a new theme, Yo!!

Either way thanks and the I have unlocked a new token!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

6. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Yeah this was a fun event! I also think a participation token would be great, especially for those who completed stuff but their partner didn't. :( Maybe they should even get the actual token still since they did their part? xD *shrug* I enjoyed all of it, thanks Chakra and Gem for doing an amazing job!!! <3
    GCEA

8. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Wait, so we don't get a token if our partner doesn't complete everything? D: (I don't know if mine found their icon)
    It was set so that the "Perfect Pair" token would be given to the Pairs that complete all challenges. Which is where the name of it came from. That's why we kept trying to remind everyone of the challenges they have left with the list the last few days and mentions the last 2 days. To make sure anyone looking to finish it completed what was left. Gemma not I got the massage from your partner finding their icon either. I think they may not have found it due to the difficulty. Which will be revised come the. Ext time this happens (assuming we hide icons like this again).

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    I had a lot of fun doing this. @Pokemon Trainer Sarah and I got to work as a team and be creative in a way that we definitely wouldn't have been without the event. I mean we ended up with a new theme, Yo!!

Either way thanks and the I have unlocked a new token!
    Glad to hear it, Max! Good to hear you both had fun! =D. That's one thing we were aiming for. So that both pairs had to work together to complete challenges. To have fun together and create something awesome together. Reaching and end goal together. Working together as a pair to create something awesome! It creates something you normally wouldn't just randomly do any sort of day like that. Hopefully we can have another part to it at some point in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Yeah this was a fun event! I also think a participation token would be great, especially for those who completed stuff but their partner didn't. :( Maybe they should even get the actual token still since they did their part? xD *shrug* I enjoyed all of it, thanks Chakra and Gem for dong an amazing job!!! <3
    Originally we expected a larger turnout for finishing the challenges. So we didn't prepare on a backup "participation"token in advance. It does make me feel bad for those that worked hard and get nothing in the end. I thought about giving the ones that complete them all the token anyway, but Gem and I are working on something to go for participation. So if you receive a random token out of nowhere. Well, you guys will know why xD.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it too, Sarah! Thanks for letting us host this awesome event alongside the Valentines event. That last part wouldn't have been the same without your help either! So thank you once again too! Hopefully in the future we can work to improve the mini event and possibly just make it monthly or something. For a fun challenge at times. Nothing super inventive really. Anyway I had a lot of fun with this went as well! Hopefully we can see improvements to it when it returns and maybe more!

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Good idea Sarah! Maybe it's a good idea to have like three tiers of tokens? Perfect Pair for the pairs that completed everything, something like "Best Partner" for individuals that completed all their challenges but their partners didn't, and then a participation token for everyone else.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

You guys did an awesome job hosting. I loved this event. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

12. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Totally this.

Thank you for all the great work you guys did, Gemma and Chakra! :D

14. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Totally this.

Thank you for all the great work you guys did, Gemma and Chakra! :D
    Hey we were just glad to be able to host an awesome new event. Hopefully once the actual Pairs thing gets started. We can have things more simplified or something so that once an event for it starts it'll be easier on everyone and less questions. We appreciate all the hard work everyone else put in that helped made this event successful! =D

The time is upon us...

16. This post has been liked by: