Question for all who enjoy sprite comics

Would you guys like me to continue my series? Does anyone actually read it? I haven't posted in ages because of 0 motivation. If people are into it then I'd gladly fire up that Microsoft Paint and get going. I also had several others planned that WOULD be non-pokemon related and one thats a "detective" like pokemon comic.

The comics are in my sig (Haven't clicked the links in forever so let me know if they still work please lol)

Edit: The comic will possibly be making a slight shift in terms of character development and what not lol

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Definitely keep it up man! I've popped in and read your comic now and then! I'd be interested to see what else you can do :)

Quote Originally Posted by ant2011 View Post
    Definitely keep it up man! I've popped in and read your comic now and then! I'd be interested to see what else you can do :)
    Much appreciated! Thank you :) I also love your comics. Can I possibly make a cameo as a villian or hero? Whichever is more fitting for your plot. That would be so cool! :D

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Do continue man! I've read your comics once every now and then and I've a hard time keeping up x3 but you should definitely continue :)

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

I'd say continue it! :D I regret not completing any sprite comics that I started... Go for it. :3 The more comics, the better!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I'd say continue it! :D I regret not completing any sprite comics that I started... Go for it. :3 The more comics, the better!
    Okay :)