Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's funny because this all came forth thanks to one of us senior staff being like

Oh hey wait the RP section has no mod now???

And a couple of the admins were like
    It shoukd be okay, we can just keep an eye on the section since it's dead anyway but hey wait let's ask Sloane if she wants to take over

We didn't expect anything to come of it since you already do SO WELL with the Writer's Desk board and you have so much on your plate.

When Xanthe showed us how excited you were to be in charge of the RP section, it made me really excited for you! :D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    It's funny because this all came forth thanks to one of us senior staff being like

Oh hey wait the RP section has no mod now???

And a couple of the admins were like
    It shoukd be okay, we can just keep an eye on the section since it's dead anyway but hey wait let's ask Sloane if she wants to take over

We didn't expect anything to come of it since you already do SO WELL with the Writer's Desk board and you have so much on your plate.

When Xanthe showed us how excited you were to be in charge of the RP section, it made me really excited for you! :D
    Well if my professors would just chill for five minutes I wouldn't be so busy. BUT NOPE. My economics professor literally yesterday was like "I know you just turned in some homework that took a week to do but here's a packet that's double that size and it's due Friday. HAVE FUN."

But I have gotten better at time management. I tend to multitask during class so that way I can get more done. Doesn't work so well with economics homework but everything else is pretty simple so I'll be working on stuff as I go along. I just have a small itzy bitzy project I need to get done by the 10th and then I can focus all my efforts on this RP and on catching up with my daily stories!

And I was so excited I was trying not to scream randomly at a basketball game so I was celebrating internally and just like freaking out. I WANT TO BRAG TO SOMEONE BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO.

/ / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Woohoo! Go Sloane! :)

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

5. This post has been liked by:

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    congratulations noble! Keep them RP'ers on their toes!

7. This post has been liked by:

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Congratulations! You're definitely deserving of the role, and there's no doubt in my mind that you'll do great. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

9. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Better late than never, but either way. Congrats on getting RP Mod, Noble! Totally deserving of it, especially there. You're an amazing RPer and creative. I'm sure you'll do an amazing job there! Keep up the awesome work

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

11. This post has been liked by: