Thread: Character Q&A

Character Q&A

So, starting up the official character Q&A. I'll keep the rules simple and whatnot, so here we go!

- You may ask any character that has appeared in the comic a question. This includes all protagonists, antagonists.
    - Questions can also be directed to the author, me, if you should choose.
    - I will answer the questions from the character's PoV if the question is directed at them. Some characters have tempers or are sarcastic butts. You have been warned.
    - You may ask the characters things about the world, their likes, dislikes, thoughts on events, etc.
    - You may NOT ask for spoilers- these kind of questions will be ignored.
    - If the answer to a question involves a spoiler, I will either give a vague answer to avoid spoilers or not answer at all
    - No inappropriate questions. Any questions that would fall on the NSFW side of things will not be tolerated. Remember, PRS is meant to be friendly for most ages. Let's keep the asks that way too.
    - Have fun!~

I reserve the right to ignore any question for any reason if I see fit. I hope I won't have to thought~! Ask away and have fun! And watch this thread die.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Naya, how do you really feel about working with Echo?

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Naya, how do you really feel about working with Echo?
    ((Oh hey, forgot about this thread! xD))

Naya: Echo's a jerk! But I don't really know what else to do. I'm not really sure about the whole arrangement right now. I mean, I don't really know Echo- or what they look like or anything! Granted, I don't know anyone really. So it's sorta weird. I also don't like how Echo seems so secretive over things. Maybe it's just my imagination.

4. This post has been liked by: