Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: [Shiny hunting thread] Looking for those stars...

Hello everybody! Today (May 18), I found a new shiny : the Cap Pikachu from the 20th Pokemon movie! :D
    I was soft resetting it in USUM while watching a video of the French Youtuber Maître Armand, when it appeared in my Ultra Moon game after only 572 soft resets! It is the exact same number as for my shiny Mankey (found in 2012). xD
    This shiny Cap Pikachu is similar to a regular Cap Pikachu. Like all Cap Pikachu, it's a male with a Hardy nature. I can't give him a nickname because I am not his Original Trainer.
    I am so happy I found this new shiny so quickly, especially as I still haven't found that shiny Squirtle in Pokemon Yellow. My next USUM shiny hunt will be the surfing Pikachu.

Here are some pictures of my shiny Cap Pikachu from the 20th Pokemon movie :

Spoiler:

And here is the link to the (short) video.
    @Arrow-Jolteon @Bulbasaur @Caunadan @Chakramaster @Kaoru @Noblejanobii @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Shruikan @Suicune's Fire

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to N7 for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D
    Part of the Sinjoh Duo with N7! :D

2. This post has been liked by:

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

So after my post the other day about my shiny venomoth stuck on my randomized ROM, Cleo reached out to me and we embarked on a journey to see if we could bring him home. And what’s the good word? He’s made it to Moon!

Spoiler:
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

4. This post has been liked by:

@Noblejanobii Enjoy your adventures in Alola with Thurkear the shiny Venomoth! :)

6. This post has been liked by:

your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Holy crap, that's so freaking cool that you were able to do that! :D Awesome stuff, @Cleobel! That's the Cleobel mojo I'm talking about. XD Also your shiny cap pikachu is awesome!!

Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Holy crap, that's so freaking cool that you were able to do that! :D Awesome stuff, @Cleobel! That's the Cleobel mojo I'm talking about. XD Also your shiny cap pikachu is awesome!!
    Thank you very much! I'm glad you like my shiny Cap Pikachu. :D

Hello everybody! I am writing this post because I found a new shiny today (June 23).

I was soft resetting the surfing Pikachu in USUM while watching a video of the French Youtuber Maître Armand, when a shiny surfing Pikachu appeared in my Ultra Sun game after 3525 soft resets! I was afraid I was not going to recognize it because there are no sparkles, but it is very different from a regular Pikachu. I am so glad I found it! This Pikachu is a male (I was hoping for a male) with a lonely nature. He has three perfect IVs (HP, Attack and Defense). I named him Chakra because this awesome senior moderator of PXR loves Pikachu. :)

Here are some pictures of Chakra the shiny surfing Pikachu :

Spoiler:

And here is the link to the video.
    @Arrow-Jolteon @Bulbasaur @Caunadan @Chakramaster @Kaoru @Noblejanobii @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Shruikan @Suicune's Fire

11. This post has been liked by:

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Awesome one Cleo! Glad to see you got another shiny under your belt!
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

13. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Aww that's so awesome and thank you Cleobel! Shiny Pikachu May look slightly different. So at least you were able to tell! That's a lot of resets too. If anyone can ever collect all the shinies out there I'm sure you can! Congrats on your shiny Pikachu (Chakra-Chu). xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

15. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Congratulations Cleobel! That's great! I would be worried about missing that one too, as it is similar to regular Pikachu!
    GCEA

17. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Hello everybody! I am writing this post because I found a new shiny today (June 23).

I was soft resetting the surfing Pikachu in USUM while watching a video of the French Youtuber Maître Armand, when a shiny surfing Pikachu appeared in my Ultra Sun game after 3525 soft resets! I was afraid I was not going to recognize it because there are no sparkles, but it is very different from a regular Pikachu. I am so glad I found it! This Pikachu is a male (I was hoping for a male) with a lonely nature. He has three perfect IVs (HP, Attack and Defense). I named him Chakra because this awesome senior moderator of PXR loves Pikachu. :)

Here are some pictures of Chakra the shiny surfing Pikachu :

Spoiler:

And here is the link to the video.
    That's awesome! Congrats on the find!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

19. This post has been liked by: