Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I sure hope my life either gets better or ends soon. I just want to be happy again. Nothing is helping me feel better.
    Don't say things like that man! We all have hard times. That's what makes it difficult. Finding that calling and succeeding in making a stand doing that something. "It's a long way to the top" as ACDC said in that song. Sure that was "if you want to rock and roll," but that stands true to this point as well. Even if you just want to talk with us, play some Overwatch or some other game with us. As long as we're available to, hit us up with a message and we'd join you when we can. We're here for you if you ever need it. Life's a struggle for 90% of us. We all just keep moving forward struggling to get better and better and BE better as well.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Whatever you say guys.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I sure hope my life either gets better or ends soon. I just want to be happy again. Nothing is helping me feel better.
    I'm sorry about that, Bulbasaur. :( I hope your life gets better soon (and I hope you will receive fantastic Christmas presents).
    Last edited by Cleobel; 01-06-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Two years ago, I couldn't wait to start university. Now I hate it. I wanted to be a teacher. Now, I'm not sure I do anymore.

Why do I hate uni? The assignments? No. The people? No, I made some great friends there. The tutors? Sure, some of them weren't the greatest, but I could deal with it.

It was all the official stuff, and the lack of support with it. It all just stressed me out.

First Year:
    -Messed up enrollment. I enrolled for the course, but no subjects, because nobody told me I had to do that myself. My Diploma I did two years earlier, I enrolled, and that was it. My subjects were sorted, and it was easy. Luckily I was able to enrol.
    -I messed up my enrollment again. Turns out the music units I enrolled in were actually curriculum studies, and had three years worth of prerequisite at another institution, causing me to be a year behind on that unit.
    -My school for placement wasn't told to me until a matter of days before I was due to start. I didn't realize this was normal and I was stressed AF.
    -University told me via my uni email that I shouldn't do one of the units they originally told me to do, and that I should do something else. I saw this email the night before classes were resuming for T2, and all of them were full. Luckily I was able to enrol in an online class.

Year 2:
    -I tried to enrol in Music at the other institution, but the two refused to talk making it near impossible. Somehow I did it though.
    -Centrelink (who paid my youth allowance) couldn't understand how I was at two institutions, and stopped paying me.
    -My T2 timetable clashed so badly that I had to drop down to half time, making my course even longer.
    -Centrelink decided they wanted their $2000 back.
    -I failed one of my music units, which makes it more tricky to enrol.
    -Centrelink Cleared my debt two months ago. I had a debt collector call me today asking about half of it. So now that can of worms is open again.

I kept telling myself it'd all be worth it when I am in the classroom teaching. But now, I don't even look forward to teaching. This has ruined it for me. Well and truly. I see no point in continuing my course, and am not looking forward to explaining that to my parents.

Well, it's 4am the day after, so technically yesterday, but still...

Had my first car crash as a driver. Their fault completely, but still feeling shaken up. I'm physically fine, my car's got some cosmetic body damage but nothing serious, the other car came out much worse, which is kinda karma tbh.

I'd just come off a roundabout onto a main road when the other car decided they were going to pull out from a side road, they never even looked for me. Slammed my brakes on as hard as I could but still collided. Trying not to let it affect me mentally, but y'know.

Quote Originally Posted by PV View Post
    Well, it's 4am the day after, so technically yesterday, but still...

Had my first car crash as a driver. Their fault completely, but still feeling shaken up. I'm physically fine, my car's got some cosmetic body damage but nothing serious, the other car came out much worse, which is kinda karma tbh.

I'd just come off a roundabout onto a main road when the other car decided they were going to pull out from a side road, they never even looked for me. Slammed my brakes on as hard as I could but still collided. Trying not to let it affect me mentally, but y'know.
    I know how that feels as I've been in an accident as well with it being the other persons fault. I'm glad you're okay though. Just try and take a day or so to relax. I know it's going to be a bit spooky to drive again but everything will be alright. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Sorry for being so annoying in this thread... I'll stop for your own sake. XD

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Ho’i Hou Ke Aloha – (Let us fall in love all over again.) MuffinLad's Avatar
    Today was a terrible day because, I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night.
    Which has been happening on and off for weeks now.

I have to start the day running on fumes, which is unpleasant.

Currently listening to: Black Crown Initiate
    Origin(s): United States of America
    Genre: Progressive Metal

Endless Funeral March

-------------------------------------------
    <3------------<3-------------<3------------<3
    ---------------------------------------------

Hello everybody, I've just cried until I couldn't anymore. While crying, I listened to some sad music from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, to let the tears flow and to avoid being heard by my family. Now, I don't feel better than before crying. I'm so sorry for being a burden!

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Hello everybody, I've just cried until I couldn't anymore. While crying, I listened to some sad music from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, to let the tears flow and to avoid being heard by my family. Now, I don't feel better than before crying. I'm so sorry for being a burden!
    You're not a burden! Though I'm sorry to hear things have been so bad lately.

12. This post has been liked by: