Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
My mother is currently in the hospital. We don't know what's wrong with her, but she got gradually weaker all yesterday, until she physically couldn't move, or even speak coherently. My sister and I had to spend two hours holding her up on the toilet seat where she'd half collasped so she didn't hit her head on anything. Half the time she seemed like she didn't know where she was or who we even were.
The ambulance we called got lost twice and took an hour and a hlaf to arrive, and then needed to take longer because they couldn't move her to the ambulance withoout a wheelchair... By the time she got going it was past midnight.

Now my dad's with her in the hospital and I have no idea what's happening and I'm so scared...
That sounds terrifying! And really upsetting, not having emergency services arrive promptly.
Do you have a lot you need to do while you wait for answers- like, can you take time off to be with family and feel supported and talk to them, or be with your dad at the hospital? It's horrible to be in suspense and powerless and then have to go to work or be away from support!

If you wanna talk about it here- does she have any serious pre-existing medical stuff going on?

I hope it turns out the best it possibly can, and things get identified and sorted out quickly!

((For me, yesterday was a terrible day because it started with standing in the rain cleaning a pool for two hours, I backed the work truck into a tree, yelled at customers, and had to work for 14 hours straight))