Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Must have missed this from earlier...

Ignore it. Highly likely it's Sally herself with extra accounts. Don't respond, just block that one too, and stand your ground. She needs medical help, not people to victimize.
    Yep, that's what I figured once I thought about it. I'm not falling for this crap. I'm tired of being blamed.

Senior Moderator

I am not sure if i posted in here before, if i have i cant remember. Never been one to talk about emotions, or how my day is, usually just bottle it up and drink. I've been told that's not healthy, but eh.

I am just pissed. No particular reason, i am just filled with anger today. I don't like it, too much emotion. I put on a smile and nod my head to what people say but really i just want to punch a *self censor* hole in the wall, and scream at the top of my lungs. I feel like ripping something in half and i hate it because it usually burns a hole in my chest. So yea, today was a good day. With the exception of my emotions kicking me in the butt.

Side note: This is a general annoyance. SAKURAI, FIX THE *self censor* ONLINE. THE STANDSTILL LAG IS ATROCIOUS.

This is too much emotion for today.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

It’s been a bad few days tbh. I always somehow end up messing something up and make everyone else around me really mad.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I realized when I got home last night I left the stuffed animal I took with me at the hotel. I emailed them but they haven’t come back yet so I plan to try and call them while I walk to school but my Spanish isn’t great so we’ll see how that goes.

UPDATE: THEY HAVE IT!!! I just gave to send a courier service to get it. OH THANK GOD
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 03-18-2019 at 09:03 AM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by N7 View Post
    I am not sure if i posted in here before, if i have i cant remember. Never been one to talk about emotions, or how my day is, usually just bottle it up and drink. I've been told that's not healthy, but eh.

I am just pissed. No particular reason, i am just filled with anger today. I don't like it, too much emotion. I put on a smile and nod my head to what people say but really i just want to punch a *self censor* hole in the wall, and scream at the top of my lungs. I feel like ripping something in half and i hate it because it usually burns a hole in my chest. So yea, today was a good day. With the exception of my emotions kicking me in the butt.

Side note: This is a general annoyance. SAKURAI, FIX THE *self censor* ONLINE. THE STANDSTILL LAG IS ATROCIOUS.

This is too much emotion for today.
    Sounds rough, dude. =/ Drinking is definitely not a good way to deal with things. There have been times I've done the same, but my body rejects alcohol rather quickly so I can rarely have more than a few drinks haha. Anyhow, hope PXR is a safe space for you. <3

Quote Originally Posted by awney View Post
    It’s been a bad few days tbh. I always somehow end up messing something up and make everyone else around me really mad.
    I'm sorry to hear that. :c I can totally understand. You can try your best but you can't please everyone. D: Well, you don't make us mad at least!

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I realized when I got home last night I left the stuffed animal I took with me at the hotel. I emailed them but they haven’t come back yet so I plan to try and call them while I walk to school but my Spanish isn’t great so we’ll see how that goes.

UPDATE: THEY HAVE IT!!! I just gave to send a courier service to get it. OH THANK GOD
    YOU CAN'T JUST CALL IT A GENERIC STUFFED ANIMAL. What kind of adorable little fluff was it?! >w< I'm glad they had it, btw!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    YOU CAN'T JUST CALL IT A GENERIC STUFFED ANIMAL. What kind of adorable little fluff was it?! >w< I'm glad they had it, btw!
    Lol you right. It’s a piplup stuffed animal I’ve had for almost a decade now. I’ll see if I have any pics of it that I can post here. Doubly good news is I spoke with some people in my program and they’re helping me get a courier service to retrieve it.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Good to hear they had it and it wasn’t just lost to he world like that. Even more so that there’s others that are helping to get a courier service to help get it back. Something you’ve held for so long like that. Yeah they can hold very sentimental value. We all have those :)

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Good to hear they had it and it wasn’t just lost to he world like that. Even more so that there’s others that are helping to get a courier service to help get it back. Something you’ve held for so long like that. Yeah they can hold very sentimental value. We all have those :)
    Yeah I literally started crying this morning I was so happy. And while I don't have any pictures ready to show you guys, I should be getting it back tomorrow so I can post pictures then! The courier service may be costing me more than the toy itself was back when my parents got it for me (I'm paying a little over $18 for it and I believe based on how much a similar plush goes for on Pokemon Center this guy was somewhere around $10-14), but with all the sentimental value it has, I think it's well worth it. My mom wasn't even mad! She just told me to promise not to tell dad.
    / / / / / / / /

Lol you right. It’s a piplup stuffed animal I’ve had for almost a decade now. I’ll see if I have any pics of it that I can post here. Doubly good news is I spoke with some people in my program and they’re helping me get a courier service to retrieve it.
    On a pokemon forum and you call it a stuffed animal! For shame! XD Also yes please! :D And yay!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    On a pokemon forum and you call it a stuffed animal! For shame! XD Also yes please! :D And yay!
    I know. XD I think it's because I had to call it a "blue penguin" like several times today I just brain farted for a second.
    / / / / / / / /

11. This post has been liked by: