Introduction

Eons ago, in the Age of 2003, the online Pokemon battling simulator known as Pokemon Netbattle was rocked with a download. The child under the moniker "TuffKidAndy" logged into one of the popular servers of the Netbattle. At that moment...a legend was born, unbeknownst to even the young one.

The netbattle was ravaged with wars of overpowered monsters. The mightiest of demons could challenge the lowliest of mice without a bat of an eye. The clauses were enforced rarely, it was truly a time of nightmares around every corner.

This young child, with unbelievable fortitude of will and resolve. He recognized the hellish monsters and their seemingly insurmountable might, but never did he waver. His tenacity matched even that of the Ubers that wrought the community.

He was not the best, at that time, but he was not the worst. He held his own against the beasts, a constant back and forth of winning and losing. His ridiculous playing style was laughed and gawked at, using moves others deemed crap. Using Pokemon others deemed poor. Using teams that seemed to make no sense. Constantly accused of hacking. But never did this ridicule allow him to totter. It was this boundless courage and foolheadedness that allowed this little child to be a serious contender in the community.

But his true greatness would not be yet realized.

At the Apex of the Era of XY, began the ascension of Tuffness. In the highly coveted Hackmon tier, he purged the dittos of their luster. He gained his crown. His team was undefeated..

Now, with the old tier of Hackmons long gone, and his title uncontested, the yung dank one, His Tuffness, shall share with the world the team the wrought Showdown and the Hackmons tier asunder.

Coronation

Importable
Spoiler:
The Rook (Latios) @ Soul Dew
Ability: Adaptability
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spacial Rend
- Psystrike
- Aura Sphere
- Recover

The King (Slaking) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Thousand Arrows
- Close Combat
- Earthquake

The Queen (Blissey) @ Leftovers
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Soft-Boiled

The Destroyer (Kyurem-White) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Contrary
Mild Nature
- Overheat
- Draco Meteor
- V-create
- Dragon Tail

The Pawn (Giratina) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Calm Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Spore
- Will-O-Wisp
- Stealth Rock

The Bishop (Jolteon) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Wonder Guard
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Thunderbolt
- Taunt

The Bishop (Jolteon) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Wonder Guard
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Thunderbolt
- Taunt

The mascot of my team, the Pokemon that i built this team around. It served as my checkmate, when all else failed. The only move that could stop it, was Thousand Arrows (Arrow-Jolteon badumtiss) and there was not a lot of people carrying that move, as it was still a new move and people didn't realize it's potential. With the typing of electric only having ground as it's true weakness, and wonderguard stopping ALL moves that didn't get super effective, and with SubBallon strapped to it to stop all status and earthquakes, this thing was unstoppable. The Stall monster itself. This very Pokemon, my very set, is the reason why Wonder Guard Electric types are banned in Balanced Hackmons.

The second you sent it out, set up a Sub to stop the status' coming. The only thing that outsped it was No Guard Deoxys-S with the OHKO moves, or Prankster butts, and none of the OHKO moves even harmed Jolt LUL. And overused Prankster Pokemon was on my team.

The Pawn (Giratina) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Calm Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Spore
- Will-O-Wisp
- Stealth Rock

Speaking of the Prankster Pokemon on my team. Here it is, The Great Wall of Hackmons, adjacent to Unaware Lugia(and jolteon).
This was mainly the lead and phaser. I would set up stealth rocks and tank hits, Burn and phase, burn and phase. If i was pissed, i would Spore and phase. In a metagame that was extremely hyper offensive based, this was a set up stopping monster. Contrary Fire-Arceus with V Create? LOL NOPE. Contrary [Input Dragon Here] with Draco Meteor? Kind of scary, but still can be brought down. I am surprised this set was not thought of sooner. I mean, i saw a lot of Prankster Gira's, but none really made it's presence known like this one. I had a lot of people get extremely pissed at me because of the SporeTail combo(wobble baby)

The Destroyer (Kyurem-White) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Contrary
Mild Nature
- Overheat
- Draco Meteor
- V-create
- Dragon Tail

And in comes my main true special attacker of the team. Adjacent to Latios, KW serves as a Wallbreaker in it's own right. Draco Meteor/Overheat Contrary takes it's Special Attack to sky high levels, for another one or V-Create to dent even the toughest walls. This thing was a forced to be reckoned with once Sheer Cold Deoxys-S was taken out. Not much can be said about this monstrosity, it speaks for itself.

The Queen (Blissey) @ Leftovers
Ability: Imposter
Lonely Nature
- Soft-Boiled

The 'face' of Hackmons. Highest HP in the game, coupled with Imposter to steal the form, moves and stats of the facing pokemon except HP (which blissey already excels in). Where's your Ditto now?

The King (Slaking) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Thousand Arrows
- Close Combat
- Earthquake

Meet One Punch Mon. The second most over used Pokemon in the tier, this thing found it's spot on any team and put hole in any team. I chose the moves so that it could neutrally hit the entire meta. Earthquake is for any ghost that thought it could switch in without Levitate. and who used levitate? This is Hackmons son. The stat drops of CC didn't really mind much because even if the Pokemon survived, Slaking doesn't have much defenses to survive much. It's purpose is to dent teams, and it did just that.

The Rook (Latios) @ Soul Dew
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spacial Rend
- Psystrike
- Aura Sphere
- Recover

The Left Hand of my Special Attacking Core. Usually i wouldn't have two of the same types on my team, I like variety, but again, this teams Attacking presence was just to dent teams. This teams main purpose was to wall the entire metagame. I only put attackers in because an entire team of walls is boring fam. Phase status with Gira, then blast away with the three abominations that plagued the tier, put in Blissey to shake things up and counter other Imposter Blisseys, and then do them in with Jolteon. They never saw this coming, they never saw their crown slip through their fingers. They never saw me dominate them, like a thief in the night.

Threats:
Imposter Blissey, if you do not acknowledge it's presence.
Thousand Arrows could stop the flow of this team, but it is still possible to come back.

Conclusion:

I changed the face of Hackmons and no one even noticed their great Deoxys die by my electric surge. You is welcome.