Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mobile Games

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Palamon View Post
    ...................... Oh, god, mobile gaming. I'm...really into that. But, only Japanese idol games, really.

I play:

*Love Live School Idol Festival!
    *IDOLiSH7
    *Ensemble Stars!
    *Dream Festival!
    *Band Yarouze!
    *A3!
    *YumeIro Cast.

That's pretty much all I ever do. Even when I'm watching anime. In fact, I literally have THREE PHONES just to store all those games.
    What are Japenese idol games? :O

I play Pokemon GO (on my friend's phone) and that's about it. xD I have a Windows Phone so there aren't many games. I do have a game called Block Me or something where you move blocks around to free the red block! I keep it on there in case I'm really bored somewhere haha. And I played Bubble Pirates a while ago but I got to a point where the level was impossible without items. :/ I refuse to buy stuff like that on games.
    GCEA

I don't play as many mobile games as I used to. Lately, I've mostly been playing the little iMessage games (i.e. pool, battleship, chess, connect four, etc.). Other than that, I've been playing Fire Emblem Heroes here and then. It's actually pretty fun. I haven't opened up Pokemon Go in ages, but since Gen 2 was released, I may play again for some time.
    τι ζωή

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    What are Japenese idol games? :O
    They're games of performers called "idols!" They're like bands or our singers. lol.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I've grown into more of a mobile gamer over the years. I never go anywhere without my phone so I keep several games on it to entertain myself. Bad thing is though they pretty much all require internet so if I don't have internet I'm kinda SOL. I have Pokémon GO, Pokémon Quest, Pokémon Duel, Pokémon Rumble Rush, Pokémon Masters, and Fate/Grand Order. ... you might see a trend here.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Yeah I keep switching back and forth on the mobile games myself. I've found myself on the phone more so than a computer lately. So it just tends to jump out a bit easier. Convenience sake and all, you know?

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I... need a new phone. XD

I was enjoying Castle Cats for a while before playing for just a mere half hour would give my phone a heart attack and cause it to shut off. Now, heck, I can't even browse the internet with a battery life of 25% or less without running the risk of having it just suddenly croak and need a restart.

Castle Cats is fun, the characters are great, and the dialogue can be pretty funny at times, but... it seems impossible to lose. The worst that seems to happen is your cats can get stunned and their ability cooldown times get set back, but they never actually get permanently defeated and even if you run out of energy for your guild leader cat, all that happens is the battle just takes longer to finish. The special attacks of your cat followers still can be used again and again and whatever enemy you're fighting will still take heaps of damage.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I play a ton of Mobile games. Right now I'm mainly playing Dragalia Lost, Magia Record, and Pokemon Masters.
    But I'm on and off with Bang Dream, Lightseekers & Fire Emblem Heroes as well.

I play mobile mainly because I don't need to set aside several hours to play like with console JRPGs, plus they keep adding new stuff, wheares other games are play and done until the next game's release, if that ever even happens...

All you guys have very good tastes in games! I don't have a phone, but I'm getting one next year! An Asus Rog Phone 2 at that, they say it's the king of gaming phones right now. XD

I mostly want it to play Megaman X Dive, but all these games look good too, especially Japanese Idol Games, I really love Uta No Prince Sama and I've heard there's a mobile game for that too. Castle Cats sounds like a lot of fun too, and I'm interested in the Fire Emblem mobile title and of course, Pokemon Go, I can't wait to try that one out! Mystic Messenger is another I really want to try.

I never had a phone before so I'm pretty excited to get one!

Btw, maybe check out Megaman X Dive? The franchise has been making a major comeback, which makes me happy, I've loved it since I was small. :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG0FOHeTTQg
    Last edited by Sahira; 09-27-2019 at 04:14 AM.

Okay here are a few of my picks:
    - Neko Atsume
    - Puzzledom
    - Bitlife
    - The sims freeplay
    - Slices
    - And the new mobile Mario kart game!

I know they’re not many, but these are some of my frequents. I’m glad I could help!