Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Would it violate the spirit of the game to throw a "meta speculation" thread out there? Like, something that says "we know XYZ happened last time, so it will may have been changed for this game"? For instance, IIRC the police force was all clean last time, so I'm not sure it will be all clean again this time. I'm not even sure I'm gonna, but it would be pretty fourth-wall breaking, which is why I'm asking. XD
    I wouldn't immediately assume that for this run. As with Round 1, some Pokémon that might have seemed helpful were not and there were several of them that actually were Stalkers. The only case where it's safe to assume an NPC isn't a Stalker is if they do not appear on the suspect list because they're a background NPC or something like that. Those are the only exceptions.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I wouldn't immediately assume that for this run. As with Round 1, some Pokémon that might have seemed helpful were not and there were several of them that actually were Stalkers. The only case where it's safe to assume an NPC isn't a Stalker is if they do not appear on the suspect list because they're a background NPC or something like that. Those are the only exceptions.
    It's not an assumption, just speculation. I don't think everything will be different this time, I just like considering these things from a meta perspective. But I'll leave it be - thinking on it further, it seems more likely to turn up false leads than actually help.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

It's not an assumption, just speculation. I don't think everything will be different this time, I just like considering these things from a meta perspective. But I'll leave it be - thinking on it further, it seems more likely to turn up false leads than actually help.
    I gotcha, but yeah, I don't want to spoil anything. Definitely a good question from a player standpoint, but I can't answer it in full because it would be dropping out of character knowledge that the Emissary characters wouldn't know. Later on, it might be good to talk about it further as a post-game discussion, though.

@Velocity Making a thread like that would be totally fine. :D Neo and I won't confirm or deny anything, as I'm guessing you would expect. But sure, if you wanna discuss the more technical, less RP-ish side of it, go ahead! 8D

I don't see the harm in it. xD It's just a speculation thread, right?

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    @Velocity Making a thread like that would be totally fine. :D Neo and I won't confirm or deny anything, as I'm guessing you would expect. But sure, if you wanna discuss the more technical, less RP-ish side of it, go ahead! 8D

I don't see the harm in it. xD It's just a speculation thread, right?
    Yeah, I wasn't exactly expecting you guys to volunteer answers. XD Like I said earlier, though, I probably won't do it - just because something was one way last time doesn't mean it'll 100% guaranteed change this time, so it's as likely to lead to wrong conclusions as right ones.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Yeah, I wasn't exactly expecting you guys to volunteer answers. XD Like I said earlier, though, I probably won't do it - just because something was one way last time doesn't mean it'll 100% guaranteed change this time, so it's as likely to lead to wrong conclusions as right ones.
    Okay, no worries! For future reference, if you ever want to make more discussion threads, you're more than welcome. :] You don't need permission. xD

Is it possible for an NPC that you interview to heal your burns if they are an ice type?
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Is it possible for an NPC that you interview to heal your burns if they are an ice type?
    Unfortunately, no. You'll have to use Rest, First Aid, or a Rawst Berry. BUT...maybe if you find an NPC with First Aid, they can heal you. ;]

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    OK, this was bounced on the discussion thread a few times. Do we need full sanity for the Exorcism Skill to work, or does it merely drain all the sanity we have? Is there some minimum sanity required to use Exorcism?

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    OK, this was bounced on the discussion thread a few times. Do we need full sanity for the Exorcism Skill to work, or does it merely drain all the sanity we have? Is there some minimum sanity required to use Exorcism?
    Sorry for the lack of clarification.

Using Exorcise will bring you from 4/4 Sanity to 1/4 Sanity. You require 4 points or 3 points to perform Exorcise. If you only have 3 points, you will enter Berserk Mode where no further actions you take will be successful, and you must use Rest to gain back a point.

There is no other way to restore Sanity than to Rest, and Resting heals only 1 point of Sanity. It will also simultaneously heal all status conditions and 1 Health point. You guys haven't found any yet, but there is an item that will allow you to take two turns in one Cycle, so using Rest with low sanity twice in one turn might be something you'll think is worth using the item for.