Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post

We probably should. That way we'd both be proactive. XD
    And waste a lot of petrol. XD

2. This post has been liked by:

it cost me 830 bucks and after i got creative with a plier and the injectors and turned up the diesel pressure that wagon turned into a rocketship. i mean the turbo exploded a little bit after a month but with the sheer number of e class mercs in norway a new turbo set me back like 50 bucks and this time it held til the thing got broken into and all.
    i will never ever get a spanking new car, no charm in new cars only computers and plastic. only problem i ever had with the merc(other than it being a total junker) is that it was too new. and this is a 2001 model. nah i like old cars. what i really want as a "new" is a pre 1990 volvo 740. i mean they made the 740 from i think 1984 to 1994 but the 1990 had a facelift to look like a 90's car instead of a 80's car.. so it just looked worse. in my very VERY VEEERYYY personal oppinion.
    or if i where to get a newer 740 i'd like to frankenstein it up with a latemodel 940 front which is a lot better than the facelift 740 but still not as good as the old 740. oh and dont even get me started on the usa trim. i could kill for a 1985 740 turbo with the usa trim.. too bad they are rarer than unicorns.
    Join Date 2013-07-23
    Posts Per Day 0.13
    Well I'm probably the lowest posting active member. All a part of my brilliant strategy to make the few things i post seem good!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    And waste a lot of petrol. XD
    Okay, so...yeah. Maybe not.. XD