Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Time to interview 21. Moore the Pelipper.
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type (Water)

You seek out Moore the Pelipper, who you eventually find is actually the judge at the courthouse. After you find his chambers, he seems pretty busy with paperwork, but when you arrive, it seems he's more than happy to have an excuse to put it aside. He shoves it aside with his wing and looks at you.

You introduce yourself to the pelican Pokémon, and you inquire about the Stalkers to see if Moore knows anything about them.

"Well, they're god-forsakenly good at hiding, I'll give those maggots that!" Moore remarks in a snarky tone, slapping the desk. "I do know of some Pokémon that would likely know way more about them than I do. Those kids, Min, Natisha, and Hunu. I swear, the trespassing, vandalism, and criminal records those kids already have is pretty appalling. You know how many times I've had to get Quinton to drag his daughter Natisha off to appear in court because of things she's done?"

"As bad as she is, Hunu has quite a record too, but the real hemorrhoid is that thug, Min," Moore groans. "I might as well just toss that kid into maximum security prison now. Screw the whole juvenile detention centers. I swear, if that mongrel kid could be tried as an adult, the world would be a better place. If that kid isn't a Stalker himself, then he's actually managed to become even worse than they are."

"I know, I know, how are these kids still out and about?" Moore asks you, ready to answer his own question. "I can't get an investigator to check around because the last two that I had sent to look into these damn kids were both sent to the hospital, and one of them hasn't even woken up from the coma I know those kids put him in. But without hard evidence, there's nothing to process. Even if I wanted to be biased against them, I couldn't."

"Try them, see if you can get through to their little delinquent heads," Moore recommends. "And seriously, talk to Quinton about his daughter Natisha, because he needs to stop sitting in there in denial that his little demon spawn has nothing wrong with her. Same thing with Bardroni. Her son Min would probably be on death row if he was older. I hate that kid. I hate all those kids, but Min especially."

"That's it for now," Moore sighs, knowing he needs to get back to his paperwork. "If you can't everything smart from the parents, try talking to Pormalu about them. He's got the whole amassing pile of stuff on those little maggots."

He then returns to work, looking like he's had enough reading for today, but realizing he really needs to get that work finished.

Tazz the Suicune (L: Water)
    Health: 6/6
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: First Aid | Learned Abilities: Restrain
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Returns to whispers...
    Recommended Listening: Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata

It was a gamble they decided to take. And even though it did incalculable damage, it wasn't the worst outcome that could have happened.

Abyss had taken what was supposed to be a hidden, secret war between itself and Utopia to the next horrible level. And Valdyne, more specifically, Silvercoal City, was the prime target. They had this one chance to strike at Utopia's Angels and possibly more importantly, the Emissaries themselves. Once they learned they were at work in Valdyne and had evidence they were there, they struck hard and ferociously, diverting a massive amount of their resources, infernal soldiers, and attention to find out who these Emissaries were regardless of the costs. They had already confirmed the existence of the Emissaries, but now they wanted all the details. Everything... so they could find out where they came from, overwhelm their defenses, and destroy them and all hopes of calling in others. Who were these special Pokémon? How did Utopia manage to train a secret team to counter their operations like this? Why were they so different from the others?

They never found out.

The end of days came for Valdyne sooner than expected as the Abyss made their dark move. Valdyne was plunged into eternal darkness as massive Abyss armies broke forward in an all-consuming nightmare cataclysm. Realizing what was about to transpire, Utopia's forces pulled the plug, thanks to Krysari's efforts to get the alert out as soon as possible and issue forward a response. Just as Abyss's forces swarmed in on the city to find just one Emissary to seize captive and then consume the rest of the world, the operation was intercepted. All Emissaries were pulled away and Utopia had no choice but to end Valdyne with a purging supernova called the Judgment Fire as it was being horrendously invaded. Everything came to a white, fiery end and any Pokémon that were left untainted in the overwhelming madness lost their lives so that their souls could be salvaged from the ruins and dismay. It was horrific and the damage could never be repaired nor could Valdyne ever be restored, but there was no better fate considering the cataclysmic circumstances.

What happened upon Valdyne was made to look accidental, as if a cosmic disaster had taken the planet and left nothing but a burning husk of a world in its wake. But in the process, Utopia had used up their one and only Judgment Fire superweapon that could be used to purge a planet like that, and they didn't have anything like it that could be used as a substitute. Despite all that had happened, Utopia didn't want any evidence or knowledge of this secret war to be known to living Pokémon despite how badly Abyss crossed the line. And while it was horribly tragic for Utopia to see the entire planet consumed and all of its Pokémon dead, the Abyss lost a crippling amount of its forces from their reckless attempt.

No one walked away from this without suffering...

Abyss ultimately decided to go back to their origins. Continue the secret war. Let the living Pokémon keep guessing whether there really was a Pokémon variant of Heaven and Hell. They absolutely couldn't afford another Valdyne incident like that and they decided to keep this dark wisdom in mind when conducting their next choices of evil. What transpired there had erased far too many dark souls to perform again. If such an incident happened a second time, it was very likely Utopia could strike the final deathblow against the underworld realm after losing far too many of their defenses. The End of Days had not come yet, but Abyss was not going to give Utopia the opportunity to assure their victory with another reckless action like that again.

The darkness is still out there, watching, waiting, and lurking for another opportunity. The Abyss wants to make up their numbers. They want new followers to make up for their horrible losses in Valdyne. And now, their intention is to seek out other worlds and other members of the living...

...and simply try again.

The shadowy whispers of evil are still speaking. Pokémon that were once innocent are still being turned toward the will of darkness, and others are following suit to be pulling into the dark occult for the infernal promises that are being offered. Agents of malice and wickedness are on the move, and they're promising dark, rich, lustful power for anyone willing to make that dark payment.

Be ready.

Be ready f̴͢͏̨̠̝̘͚ͅo͇̘͈͜͜r̸̛͉̱̫̦͎̦̙̻̥̳͟͡ͅ ҉̧̡̺̩͈͖̥͔͇͕̬̝͔͚̻̠̀a̭̣̙͉̠̖̱̺̩̞͉͎̤͙͕̮̘͘͢ͅͅn̷͖̹̦̼̠͟͠ͅ ͔̳ͅy̧̰̻͍̥͞ţ͍͚̙̩͎̹̰̘͍͎̠̦̻͈̫̗͕͠͡h̴̼͙̝̥̖̼̪̮̺̲̩̺͔͡i̴͘ ͇̣̘̬̥̻͉ͅņ̴̦̳̘̮͕̹̀͝g̙̜͙̻̭̫̝̩̖̤̤̥̥͜.̡҉̷̘̯̲͓̼̭̰͇̳͓͈̩ .̶͏̸̠̼̭̪͚͍͇͉͚̯̗̻.̢̭̟͇̦͇͈̯͚̠͖̗͇̟̱́͜

@Noblejanobii @EmeraldSky @Morzone @pokemon trainer Felix @Spiderc @LKWayvern @Shieldbearer @Caite-chan @ant2011 @Sacred Fire @Chibi Altaria @azura evley @Scytherwolf @Speed-X @The Nonexistent Tazz @Shruikan @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @sammy0295 @Soups @Velocity @Bulbasaur @Ladybugclue @KingWinna @ninjaskarmory

3. This post has been liked by: