Site Editor

Administrator

The Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Notebook

The Files kept by Madder and Sloane

Health: 4/4 Sanity: 3/4

Interviews
    Spoiler:

Notes from Sloane
    • Mentioned taking matters into his own hands.
    • Said had lead on a stalker, but did not reveal which one or how he got this lead.
    • Said he might require aid when the time came.
    • Mentioned needing only one last piece.

Notes from Madder
    • Was taken aback at my approach.
    • Seemed to take an immediate liking.
    • Seemed a bit intrigued by my name (could be reading too much into this though, it is an odd name after all. Though hardly awful compared to Udipheign)
    • Mentioned that the hour would soon be upon us, and that we couldn't afford to falter when everyone else would.

Notes from Sloane
    • Madder encountered... a shaymin!? Proof that we are one mind and one soul apparently.

Notes from Madder
    • He was expecting me.
    • I GAINED THE ULTIMATE POWER!!

Notes from Sloane
    • Works at Eternity Bank.
    • Unlike Silver Vault, Eternity Bank seemed to have some loyal patrons. Was Silver Vault possibly targeted? Or Eternity Bank protected?
    • Seemed pretty intent on not getting in trouble with the supervisor, might have been better to contact after hours.

Notes from Madder
    • "Those special ones from Utopia?" What did he mean by Utopia? Surely not the Emissaries?
    • Uru was hanging around Nepp's apartment before he was put into the hospital.
    • He lives in Summer's Moon.
    Searches
    Spoiler:

Notes from Sloane
    • The outside seemed perfectly normal for an abandoned restaurant.
    • Specifically mentioned that it has a good location but awful food and service.
    • The decor is mentioned to be very tacky.
    • All the tables and chairs were moved to the side.
    • Unsettlingly quiet.

Notes from Madder
    • Administrative office door was ajar.
    • Unnatural blood colored glow coming from inside.
    • Something was resting on a nearly collapsed desk. =Incomplete ZEKETH Brand Maze=
    • The wife of the owner was killed by Stalkers wasn't she? Could that be related to why the map was here?

Notes from Sloane
    • After using some editing magic I've determined the track says "You’ve lost your sight and it’s all black to you now there’s nothing you can do about it but if you’ve lost your memory as well this might help you save it it’s all behind the eyes the three eyes one is at the east metro station the second is on the fourth floor of the police station and the last is on the fourth level of the abandoned chemical plant”
    • The place was only recently abandoned by Nesmer the Torterra.
    • It's part of the same unit as a law firm. Perhaps that's where that glameow works?
    • Snacks and candy were stolen but not very many of the books or newspapers were taken.

Notes from Madder
    • The Stalkers only started to strike a few months ago based on one of the newspapers found. How long has it been since the last round took place? Maybe that has some correlation?
    • The owner was apparently making a decent income.
    • No clue as to where he may be now.
    • Whoever stashed the holotape apparently was in a hurry. They didn't hide it very well. It seems to indicate they couldn't see or were injured. Are there any blind or injured citizens?

Notes from Sloane
    • Lots of shouting and apparently unruly place.
    • Nothing unusual until the 28th floor.
    • Found an alcove like what Ciel found at another place, but no sanity damage initially.
    • Find a bronze box with nonsensical writing on it, probably recent graffiti.
    • Found Philther Diary Entry #2.

Notes from Madder
    • My lock picking skills work on the bronze box, surprisingly.
    • It was trapped with a poison powder spore spray!
    • I lost a point to my health and sanity! And I was poisoned!
    • Nothing else of significance in the place, but I suffered another point to my health to search it.
    Perk/Ability Uses
    Spoiler:

Notes from Sloane
    • The pokemon trapped inside the locker was a Pom-Pom Oricorio.
    • Extremely suspicious of Madder at first.
    • Aggravated a "gang" and was chased down, ultimately being locked in the locker as a result.
    • Did so with two friends, Floyd, a Midday Lycanroc, and Tinker, a Skitty.
    • Unlocked a search mission of locating Minty's two friends.

Notes from Madder
    • She mentioned a gang, could that possibly be the Stalkers?
    • Since she was locked in a locker, the other two could be sealed away as well.
    • They probably would not be close to each other. That way if one got out they couldn't help free the others.
    • Wasn't Minty the name of Xanthe's bird?

Notes from Madder
    • Not much to report on this one other than finding the [Cobra Cube (Arbok)]

Notes from Madder
    • Locked Door {Rusted Storage Container: Five-Letter Lock}
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 03-19-2017 at 06:48 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

2. This post has been liked by: