Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links!

I'm pretty much a long time professed duelist, so it's only natural that I'm the one to bring this to a Pokemon Forum.

So this game is pretty much the epitome of the card game, with a few tweaks and a lot less cards (for now). It's produced by Konami, so you know it's good quality, even as far as employing all the original voice actors to come and play. But I'm sure, if you've clicked on this, then you know more than your fair share about Yu-Gi-Oh! and possibly have already started playing.

You haven't started playing? Then go to your Google Play or iOS App Store, and get it! It's free!

You're probably wondering why I'm even bringing this up in the first place. It's because I think I'm better than you at a children's card game, and I want to prove it. Or maybe you think you can beat me, and you'd like to give it a try. Point is, I'm trying to get you to play this game, if you don't already. More people that I know that play it, and some new faces to get to know over a card game.

It's about bonding and growing as a community, and about bringing forward new strategies and challenges to face. New decks and card combinations. As this game grows, I want us to grow with it. By us, I mean those who actually take an interest in this game.

As for this thread, and what is meant to be posted about. Mostly about Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links. Show off your decks, your PVP ranks, and the like. Got a sweet duel replay? Let's see it! Got a rare card from a pack? Show it off! Want tips on how to effectively use that card? Ask! I'm sure if there's a big enough grouping here that plays, someone will have an idea of how to do it. This includes deck building tips and strategies.

Welcome to the PxR world of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links. It's time to duel!

PS: If there was a thread for this, already... Eh, oh well.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Senior Moderator

I used to be in the scene when i was a kid. I remember getting Ra the first time and being so excited. Of course my friend had Slifer in his deck.

I actually just downloaded the game, instantly addicted again. And it's old era ygo? Hell yea man

·»Your focus determines your reality«·