Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello from Pokemon Heat Wave and Hail Storm, we are looking for some spriters!

Hello from Pokemon Heat Wave and Hail Storm! We are currently looking for Fakemon, Tiles, and Trainer sprites.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Trainer Sprites ~ Should be able to design good trainer sprites, from the art/concepts our artists create!

Fakemon ~ Should be able to design good fakemon sprites, from the art/concepts our artists create!

Tile Spriters ~ Should be able to create beautiful environments, for the game. (5th/4th gen style tiles).
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________

And if you would like to take a look at the game, you can look at our social media accounts!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLy3sm...q8za6ETegA

Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/...37224784513208
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

Questions for application:

1. What position are you applying for?

2. Please provide some examples of your work.

3. What is your email?

4. What time zone do you live in?

Please email: [email protected] to send an application for the game.

2. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hey, your links are cut off, so they're not working. :O
    GCEA

Oh, sorry I will fix that immediately!

Edit:FIXED

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

This looks pretty cool! It seems like something we can feature on our website if you're interested :) All it'd require is a little blurb or something about the game and some of your favourite screenshots/videos to link to. Feel free to PM me if you're interested! Otherwise good luck finding some more helpers! :)
    GCEA

Sure we can do something like that! We currently only have videos, regarding music. Would that be fine? Or would it be better to wait until we can get some good gameplay trailer out?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I think @Speed-X and @Suicune's Fire would be great for this when y'all aren't busy. This seems pretty cool but I'm not a very good scratch spriter so I'll probably have to pass for now.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

That is fine. Seems cool, hopefully they would be able to help. Does the @ symbol give them a notification that they are mentioned here? Or would I have to PM them, to ask them to help on the game?

I've got too much on my plate to really work on a long-term project. I appreciate the mention Sloane, but I've just failed to stick with game projects for long in the past. ^^;

Good luck, though!

I think what might encourage people more is to have some pre-existing screenshots. Let us know what the game is about and some things you guys are planning for it. :o That's really the best way to build any hype for getting help for a game project. As of right now, it looks like the only thing we know is that it's a Pokemon fan-game...which there are thousands of out there. What makes yours special and awesome? ;o

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

OH, Great idea I should add that! This post was specifically made for recruiting though. @Speed-X do you know where I could make a post about the fangame though?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Electiwirez View Post
    That is fine. Seems cool, hopefully they would be able to help. Does the @ symbol give them a notification that they are mentioned here? Or would I have to PM them, to ask them to help on the game?
    Yes the @ symbol "mentions" a user. They'll get a notification if you do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I've got too much on my plate to really work on a long-term project. I appreciate the mention Sloane, but I've just failed to stick with game projects for long in the past. ^^;
    It was worth a shot. ^^;
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire