Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @Noblejanobii Oh okay that is cool. If I wanted to make a thread specifically showing off the fangame, which section should I put it in?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Electiwirez View Post
    @Noblejanobii Oh okay that is cool. If I wanted to make a thread specifically showing off the fangame, which section should I put it in?
    You know I'm not entirely sure. That's probably a question that should be answered by @Neo Emolga or @Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Electiwirez View Post
    We don't get many if any at all fan game project threads here, so we have no specific section...but I would say that somewhere like the Artist's Easel board would be a safe bet, since for the most part it's good for general creativity. c: But I guess we'll just have to see what one of the admins say ;o

And no biggie, Sloane! I love hearing about new projects like this anyway, especially since it isn't common around here...so thanks for the mention! <3

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Okay that seems fine! I will make sure to make a thread here!