Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Electiwirez View Post
    I forgot where I know you from! But it was some sort of fangame community I think.
    Oh oh oh! I bet it was Relic Castle! I was doing the Hi-Res Sprite Project there for a while too! :O Are you from RC? :D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Oh yes RelicCastle! I think I did register for an account. Probably under some other name. I never used my account much. Just wanted to be there to download fangames.

WELCOME!!!!!!!! I hope you find this forum to be a second home, because it's certainly that for me. :3

I did game design for two years! It was awesome but wasn't for me. Your game sounds so interesting. O: I'll definitely take a look at the thread you have up!

Thanks for joining. <3

Thanks! Actually I am currently not using anything but Google+, so I was looking around for some small Pokemon Communities, and saw this one! So right now this is my home!

Administrator

Welcome to PXR, Electiwirez! I'm sure you'll fit right in here. It's a very great and friendly community. Your name sounds very familiar though and reading ahead in comments. From Speed-X's streams right? Hey, that's awesome! Kind of like a foreshadowing for something to come or something xD. Heat Wave and Hail Storm sound pretty cool and interesting. I've always kinda wondered about making a game and how that is. I've never tried or taken classes on it, but I know a few tings it requires usually like C and C++. Yet I never took classes on them because I was worried about mathematical levels in ahaha. I'm terrible at the mathematics still even today.

Hey, it's nice to meet you though! Again, possibly xD. I can't wait for the Switch myself. I'll be waiting for more games to come out before I pick it up I think. Games will come, Possibly even better and special Switch versions too. Interesting knowing your favorite Pokémon is a Feraligatr and not what's in your avatar. Both are pretty cool though =D. Once again, it's not to meet you! If you have any questions. Please feel free to send me a VM or a PM. Anyone here or myself will be more than happy to help you out! We have a few events as Neo mentioned to join if you would like to look into those and join as well. Hope you enjoy it here on PXR! :D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Moderator

Nice to meet you! I'm building a fangame myself, but it's more of an RPG starring the Pokemon characters and some characters from other universes
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Nice! Do you have a thread set up here for your fangame?
    Last edited by Electiwirez; 03-01-2017 at 08:03 PM.

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Hello! Welcome to PXR!

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Electiwirez View Post
    Nice! Do you have a thread set up here for your fangame?
    Not yet--I plan to put one up here soon
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Interesting! Can't want to see it! I love all fangames!