Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Awesome, Misty looks great! It's cool that she's a knight! It fits her well.
    GCEA

Senior Moderator

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah;

To clarify each party member's role:

Ash is a combination ranger and mage (since he can use elemental arrows)
    Serena is a true red mage (since her songs can both hurt and heal)
    Brock is a hard hitting offensive mage (but he has some defensive summons as well)
    Misty is more of a melee fighter augmented by water and ice magic (so if one character falls, there's always a backup healer)

I've built the Unknown Cavern (the counterpart of RBY's Unknown Dungeon), so before I can test it, I need to add treasure to Mt. Luna (your first real dungeon), create the Azuria leg of the minstrel sidequest and the next step in the massive trading sequence (that earns you Ash's ultimate bow, Whisperwind.), add treasure to the Unknown Cavern, and script the boss battle (a Tentacruel) and the awakening of Raine, the angel of water (the first angel you free)
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Wow, sounds like a lot of work. Seems really fun to play though! I look forward to seeing more. :)
    GCEA

Senior Moderator

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah;

I'll be posting screenshots regularly as I build it, but if you have any constructive criticism or suggestions, let me know--I take fan feedback seriously, since I want the game to be the best it can be.

Of course, if you or someone you know wants to help out, they can pitch in and be added to the game's end credit roll.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"