Pokemon Crossroads makes a game!

PXR makes a game!

Hey everyone! So this is that idea I had. Basically we are going to make our own little pokemon fangame! Now we can't use rom hacks, because we aren't allowed to share roms on the forum. And that also could get us into legal trouble. So we will be using RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials. And if you don't know what that is you can l will link some stuff you should look at :P

Links to read or watch up on:

Watch this tutorial.

Pokemon Essentials Website: http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/w...ssentials_Wiki

Rpg Maker XP Website: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/products/...s/rpg-maker-xp

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

How will we do this?

Basically we are going to have slots for 2 days, in which the person will work on the game. People will claim spots on a 1st come 1st served basis. After you are done, with your slot you will post what you did in the game here. Then the next person does it ect. And if you only want to do pixel art or music, then make a folder in the game folder, and put your music in it.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Slots:

#1 - March 4 - 6
    #2 - March 7 - 9
    #3 - March 10 - 12
    #4 - March 13 - 15
    #5 - March 16 - 18
    #6 - March 19 - 21
    #7 - March 22 - 24
    #8 - March 25 - 27
    #9 - March 28 - 30
    #10 - March 31 - February 1st

Thanks! And make sure to post your game file by 12 PM of your last day!

2. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Oh snap! I actually started something like this in Java. Do you have any knowledge in Java? :D

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

This seems like a really fun project! I've used Essentials before so I know a bit about pretty much every element except scripting (which I'm bad at), so I'd certainly like to register my interest for something like map design. :)

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler: