Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mod of the Month January - Febuary 2017: Chakramaster

Here we will honor the men and women who work hard every day to make PXR a community we can all be proud to be a part of.
    This thread was created to pay tribute to their hard work and contributions. Each month we will introduce a new mod to our list.

Welcome back everyone to our celebration of the MOTM!

This month we are focusing on the hard work of one or our favorite Pikachu fans Chakramaster. Chakra, like most of our MOTM he has established himself as one of the active driving forces to our community. I was lucky enough to work with Chakra in GCEA for a short period. I consider Chakra a friend and I look forward to working with him on future events! Most recently Chakra teamed up with Gem to bring us the great Vday couples event. The event was a big success!

The following are some totally cool things said from the admins!

Neo - "Chakra is always a cool guy, always more than happy to go beyond what's asked of him, and is always trying to come up with awesome ideas that make a better place for everyone. Dude, you rock, keep up the magic and stay awesome!"

Xanthe - "He's dedicated, helpful, very good at volunteering himself and equally as good at pulling through when he says he'll do something. He hosted the Pairs event with Gemma, did Secret Santa with me, and already wants to jump on board for Stalkers Round 3. He's a fun and friendly guy whose intentions are positive. He's a fantastic mod and a fantastic person. :]"

Pokemon Trainer Sarah - "Chakra is always offering to help, which is awesome! He did a great job running the pairs event with Gem and it was good to see him step up in that way. I look forward to seeing more from him in the future!"

The Senior Forum Staff would like to award...

@Chakramaster

...with Moderator of the Month for Jan-Feb, 2017!

Thank you for everything you've done. Keep up the excellent work and your dedication to PXR!

Everyone give a big, warm congrats to Chakra this month!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

2. This post has been liked by:

Coooooooongrats, buddy! =D

We all know you deserve this. Knowing you, though, this will just make you work even harder. So you can win, I dunno, Mod of the Century--or somethin'. It's gonna happen.

Bask in your moment of glory! And no need to be humble. Totally rock it!

4. This post has been liked by:

Congratulations, Eric-chu! ^v^ You earned it!

Keep up the fantastic work. :333

6. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hooray for Eric-CHU! You totally deserve it! Keep up the good work!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

8. This post has been liked by:

Congratulations Eric ma man! You deserve the trophy :') throw a party and gimme some booze

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Congratz Erichu

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

12. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Congrats Chakra! Thanks for all your hard work!
    GCEA

14. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

YOU ROCK, ERIC!

Totally deserved and well-earned! Congrats and keep up the great work, amigo!

16. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Congrats to mah epic Chu and pair! *throws confetti* You'll just have to work extra hard to beat this record now. xD

18. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

I had a loooooooooooong day at work, eat a big lunch to make up for it, fall into a small coma when I got home, then hear "congrats" after I wake up. I wonder why, so I get on the forum to find out THIS! =D

@Suicune's Fire @Noblejanobii @Trainer17
    @Sacred Fire @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Neo Emolga @Chibi Altaria

Thank you everyone for all the awesome and kind words! I'l just have to continue to work hard....no...EVEN HARDER NOW! =3 It really shows me to receive this that I really AM doing work effective enough to be considered a "MOD." That's one thing I still think about at times. If what I do is ever enough. I try to be helpful as I can to better not only the community, but myself as well. Improve and continue advancing. Even though for a few days I've had to take some time off. I'm glad to be even chosen for this award. Heck, there's even a epic snazzy token that comes with it! :) Thank you everyone again! I'll continue doing my best and continue to improve myself in every way and help out EVEN MORE than before now! xD

@Fate

Thaaaaaanks Fate! Hahahaha, YES! I WILL work even harder than before now. Mod of the Century sounds nice, but there's other goals in mind for the future before that ;) I'll get there some day though. I'm sure with enough hard work and dedication. We shall all bask in this victorious moment and share in some nice drinks! A toast perhaps?

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..