Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Congratulations Chakra! :D

I'm really new here and I just joined today... I'm hoping I can make more friends somehow! >_<

Please pm me if we can chat sometime you guys! Thanks... :)

2. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Master Snowy View Post
    Congratulations Chakra! :D

I'm really new here and I just joined today... I'm hoping I can make more friends somehow! >_<

Please pm me if we can chat sometime you guys! Thanks... :)
    Thanks Master Snowy! Means a lot to me even if you're new here. I've always wanted to strive to do my best the better myself as a mod since becoming one. It's something I had wanted for years (no joke.). The others know why too well xD, but that's a story for another time if you ever wanna hear it. It's in an old blog I made I think actually. Anyway, thanks! :D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Thanks Master Snowy! Means a lot to me even if you're new here. I've always wanted to strive to do my best the better myself as a mod since becoming one. It's something I had wanted for years (no joke.). The others know why too well xD, but that's a story for another time if you ever wanna hear it. It's in an old blog I made I think actually. Anyway, thanks! :D
    I feel you there, man! :D

I know what it's like to finally have something you've always wanted... Must feel great! I feel happy for you man and I don't have a cinch of a doubt that you'll do great!

Keep rocking it, Chakramaster! :D

You're one of the few people I was able to connect with on this forum the minute I joined. So, I hope our friendship only ever grows from here on... :D

To soar above the clouds is my dream... And, to reach out to the needy, my scheme.

5. This post has been liked by:

Congratulations, Chakra!

It's truly great that you bless us with your presence and dedication. PXR most definitely wouldn't be the same without you! For that, I personally thank you, and again, congratulations! Keep up the great work!
    τι ζωή

7. This post has been liked by:

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Oh my God sorry, I haven't congratulated you! :O

Anyway, congratulations, after seeing the amount of work you put into this form even on your busy days it's easy to see why you deserve the title. Keep it up, because you've done so much amazing work! :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

9. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Congratulations, Chakra!

It's truly great that you bless us with your presence and dedication. PXR most definitely wouldn't be the same without you! For that, I personally thank you, and again, congratulations! Keep up the great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    Oh my God sorry, I haven't congratulated you! :O

Anyway, congratulations, after seeing the amount of work you put into this form even on your busy days it's easy to see why you deserve the title. Keep it up, because you've done so much amazing work! :D
    Thank you both you the amazing support and kind words. I really appreciate it! It's what I strive to be! I can only hope to continue to better myself even after this! To support and carry on. I love it here on PXR! I'm so glad I ran into this forum those few years ago now. Making so many awesome an amazing friends in the process over these years. May we all continue to advance and have as much fun as we can here together!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

11. This post has been liked by: