Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sexuality

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I've never been on a true date or anything, but I have promised my hand in marriage to someone if it works out that way. Sometimes it just takes meeting the right person I suppose. And if they never come along, well there's no harm in being single. It means Valentine's Day is cheaper.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Honestly, I've always felt if you feel like you need to be someone, chances are you need to work on loving yourself before being with someone anyway. It kind of bothers me that people think being single is bad. It's great.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

3. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah exactly! Wonderfully worded! It’s nice to be with someone but learn to love yourself first so that you can love others as well. Sure having a partner has its perks, like with taxes, but especially in modern day, being single isn’t a bad option either. Heck for me going into politics, single or married there’s no real advantages since the media is going to hate you either way. XD
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

5. This post has been liked by:

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I'm straight, but to be honest I've never been on a date or anything. I got rejected once and that caused me to not ask a couple of girls out, so I missed my chances with them and it's all one big complicated mess that I'm slowly working through.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Honestly, I've always felt if you feel like you need to be someone, chances are you need to work on loving yourself before being with someone anyway. It kind of bothers me that people think being single is bad. It's great.
    This is something I struggled with for a long time, and still do. It's seeing everyone else in happy relationships that can be a real kick in the teeth, even though I know a relationship isn't this magical thing that can cure all my insecurities. :(

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

I'm probably some kind of pan I guess?
    There are a lot of cute people out there that I wanna take on cute dates and be cute with. I'm one of those people who goes out and does the thing! Ask for the dance! Take them to the movies! Figure out what they like and do it with them! The worst that happens is you could become friends instead! I'm not so afraid of rejection, even if it does happen occasionally and deflate my ego a bit.

I'm lucky though- coz I have a favourite person who never rejects me :P