Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Hey all! I took an unplanned hiatus for a couple months but now I'm back with a renewed interest in Pokemon and looking forward to catching back up things. :) I'm excited to get back into shiny hunting, doodling and maybe even some competitive battling.

wren | 25 | they/them/their
    pokemon blog | art blog

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrennekin View Post

Hey all! I took an unplanned hiatus for a couple months but now I'm back with a renewed interest in Pokemon and looking forward to catching back up things. :) I'm excited to get back into shiny hunting, doodling and maybe even some competitive battling.
    Yaaaaaaaaaay welcome back! :D

Hi everyone!

I have been getting back into Pokémon lately and I am thinking on getting active here again too. Most of the people that were around when I was are long gone, well, most of the members, or have changed usernames. Haha.

I mostly want to get back into competitive Pokémon battling (I'll most likely need help in that field - GIVE ME THEM IVS DITTO) and Pokémon RP (Only URPG seem moderately active here), as well as riding the Sun and Moon hype train.

See you around and feel free to contact me via VM/PM/Skype, I love to chat.
    - URPG -

Quote Originally Posted by Aberforth View Post
    Hi everyone!

I have been getting back into Pokémon lately and I am thinking on getting active here again too. Most of the people that were around when I was are long gone, well, most of the members, or have changed usernames. Haha.

I mostly want to get back into competitive Pokémon battling (I'll most likely need help in that field - GIVE ME THEM IVS DITTO) and Pokémon RP (Only URPG seem moderately active here), as well as riding the Sun and Moon hype train.

See you around and feel free to contact me via VM/PM/Skype, I love to chat.
    Welcome back! 8D It would be awesome to see you active again. Competitive battling can be complicated, so I applaud your efforts. XD

I'm going to be away from tonight until next Sunday afternoon. I'm just saying I'm case anyone worries that I'm doing my usual trick of disappearing for months on end with no notice.

And even though I will be away, I may appear on PxR a few times anyway...
    Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Elbub View Post
    I'm going to be away from tonight until next Sunday afternoon. I'm just saying I'm case anyone worries that I'm doing my usual trick of disappearing for months on end with no notice.

You already had me worried...but no longer, Elbub! Have a nice going away or something!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Elbub View Post

No worries, dude. Not sure what you're up to, but hopefully it's something fun and enjoyable.

See you when you get back.

Haha, yeah, I was a bit vague there. Completely unintentional.

I'm currently in Scotland, up in the Highlands at the base of Ben Nevis. I'm here until Wednesday, at which point I go to York for two days. Then on Friday I go to the Cotswolds until Sunday. I'll probably stop at home on the way there, but only briefly.

And now I think the reason I didn't say in the first place was because a lot of that won't mean much unless you are familiar with the geography of Great Britain.
    Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Heya, everyone. I'm going to be gone for the next three-ish days, so if you need me, well, soz. XD I may pop in every now and again but I'm going camping so I'll only have my phone. I mean, I might get super bored and end up coming on more than I expect, but we'll see. :] The place has wifi, so I most likely will at some point, haha.

EDIT: Trip's been cancelled because I'm sick. Go me. Lol.
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 01-09-2017 at 01:26 AM.

10. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Heya, everyone. I'm going to be gone for the next three-ish days, so if you need me, well, soz. XD I may pop in every now and again but I'm going camping so I'll only have my phone. I mean, I might get super bored and end up coming on more than I expect, but we'll see. :] The place has wifi, so I most likely will at some point, haha.

EDIT: Trip's been cancelled because I'm sick. Go me. Lol.
    Looks like the voodoo god I prayed to answered to me. I shall now pray to the normal godz for your speedy recovery ♡♡♡

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

12. This post has been liked by: