Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Wow...It's been a long time. I know I keep coming back and then leaving again, but it's always good to see that this place is still thriving whenever I eventually return. Maybe I'll stick around this time :D You guys keep surprising me with how much you keep things running!

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
    Wow...It's been a long time. I know I keep coming back and then leaving again, but it's always good to see that this place is still thriving whenever I eventually return. Maybe I'll stick around this time :D You guys keep surprising me with how much you keep things running!
    Hey; yeah, we're holding the fort down. ;] Good to see you!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So glad to see you back! I hope you'll stick around because it's always a blast with you! Maybe you can join in some of the events will have running in the future or something. GCEA Platinum is still accepting members if you want to hope in too. Either way it's great to have you back even if it's just for a little while.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    So glad to see you back! I hope you'll stick around because it's always a blast with you! Maybe you can join in some of the events will have running in the future or something. GCEA Platinum is still accepting members if you want to hope in too. Either way it's great to have you back even if it's just for a little while.
    I was actually looking in to possibly jumping into GCEA again! It's been so long that I hardly remember anything, but I'll definitely look into it :) Thanks for the warm welcome back, everyone!

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam

5. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I was actually looking in to possibly jumping into GCEA again! It's been so long that I hardly remember anything, but I'll definitely look into it :) Thanks for the warm welcome back, everyone!
    A few things have changed so if you want the full rundown you should contact Rival Max or Desolate Divine since they're running the show. But don't worry Platinum has a lot of newer players in it and a discord server too if you decide to join.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    A few things have changed so if you want the full rundown you should contact Rival Max or Desolate Divine since they're running the show. But don't worry Platinum has a lot of newer players in it and a discord server too if you decide to join.
    Awesome! I'll shoot them both a message and see what's what over there! Thanks again!

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam

9. This post has been liked by:

Its about damn time ;)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Welcome back, mi amigo. <3 I hope you surprise us by staying! ;0;

Administrator

either way, welcome back! Always nice to see those familiar faces return! We keep moving forward and holding strong! Glad to see ya back!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I know I didn't make an official leave post but eyyy I'm back from 'Murica! :D

14. This post has been liked by: