Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    I've been gone for about 10 months, and I've been floating around the forum lately so I might as well make the whole "return" post.

I'm not sure whether I'm definitely back or if this is just a temporary nostalgia trip and a catch-up with some of the awesome people I used to know on here. I'm calling this a "temporary return" until I'm certain that I intend to invest more time into becoming part of this fantastic community again.

Otherwise, I'll be drifting about and it'll be fun to catch up!

TL;DR: For those that might remember me - it's okay, your favourite person is back for a bit ;D

~Sealboy

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Darkrina View Post
    Due to some complicated internal sad feelings which I would rather not talk about, but also the stress of life and depression a little bit.. I feel like I cannot cope being around here for much longer and so, I'm leaving for good. I won't be coming back.

So yeah, there's nothing else I'd wish to say, thanks for having me. I've made such good friends here and I thank you for helping me settle in.
    Aww, bye! It was lovely to get to know you! I hope you feel better soon! :) You're always welcome to come back and visit if you feel like it!
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

All right guys. At 1:15 today my flight to Charleston will leave out. I'll be gone most of today but I should return to semi-normal activity starting Sunday. I'll do my GCEA obligations then.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Going camping for the first time ever this weekend, and I've heard the place doesn't have very good internet/phone reception, so if I'm MIA all weekend, that's why. No worries. :D

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Hi, everyone. To make a long story short I've just had a death in my immediate family, so between that and my imminent return to school, I'm going to have little-to-no activity in the forum for the time being and I don't know when I'll be back. Thank you for your understanding.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Hi, everyone. To make a long story short I've just had a death in my immediate family, so between that and my imminent return to school, I'm going to have little-to-no activity in the forum for the time being and I don't know when I'll be back. Thank you for your understanding.
    Sorry to hear about your loss. :(

Please, take all the time you need, but if you need someone to talk to, we're here and ready to listen. Be safe.

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    While I wasn't really 'gone,' I was somewhat inactive here. But now that school is back up for me, I'm probably going to be a lot more active. In other words,

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Hooray! Unfortunately AntIvOId found peace and I won't have time to restart it in a long while, so RIP. :(

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Indefinite hiatus. Need to figure things out and find motivation for just doing things in general. Work and school take precedence too.

Sorry guys. Meant to post sooner, just didn't...feel like it.

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Hey guys,Arceus is back.I was pretty active at the beginning of the move from PE2k some of you may remember me from there.It has been too long and i'm looking to get my forum back on! if you don't know me,message me i'm always looking for friends.If you do know me feel free to message me and ill tell you where i've been.It's been about a year honestly.I also went by ArceusTheCreator as well as TheMetabeast on PE2K so if you knew me there again feel free to message me.

Abra@12
    Kadabra: 60
    Alakazam: 132
    Hatch: 312