Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Welcome back, dude! I remember you from the PSG!
    Thanks! The PSG was really fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Gee, thanks a lot for forgetting me. We used to be the best of friends.
    Oh, right! How could i forget you?

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I took a long hiatus, so I don't really remember much of anyone from back then. XD Welcome back, though!

I should have said something about this earlier. Sorry. Anyway, I'm going to be leaving on vacation starting on the 27th of June, up to the first. However I've been isolating myself from people overall as of late, so you guys probably won't see me from now until the 1st. Maybe. So I most likely won't do anything prism related until then...eh I dunno. Knowing me, since I've mentioned it I probably WILL get to that today. Talk about reverse psych

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Aww @Speed-X Speedy! >u< Hope you have an awesome vacation, and that you're doing well! Take it easy, okay? <3

5. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hope you have a good trip Speed! And a well deserved break :)
    GCEA

7. This post has been liked by:

Have a wooooondddderful holiday! 8D TAKE PHOTOS!!!!!

9. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

We'll miss you, Speed, but we hope you have an awesome trip and lots of fun. :3

11. This post has been liked by:

Have a blast, Speedy! Remember that you the people you encounter you'll probably never encounter again. So show no mercy!

13. This post has been liked by:

I'll be leaving this coming Sunday (the 26th) and will return the following Thursday (the 30th), as I'm going to my college's orientation, as well as staying down there for a few days after for vacation (it is on the beach after all )!

I'll bring you all ONE seashell. Just one. And you don't get to choose which one (unless you vocally praise Fairy-types in 10 threads). Just be grateful, you little punks.

|||||||||

15. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I'll be leaving this coming Sunday (the 26th) and will return the following Thursday (the 30th), as I'm going to my college's orientation, as well as staying down there for a few days after for vacation (it is on the beach after all )!

I'll bring you all ONE seashell. Just one. And you don't get to choose which one (unless you vocally praise Fairy-types in 10 threads). Just be grateful, you little punks.
    Ohhh, have fun! I'm actually going to the beach too. XD Key West, Florida! I forgot to mention that originally.

Whoooo 4 days left

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

17. This post has been liked by:

Corey