Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Being sick is the worst. x__x But I'm glad you're all better now. <33

Good to see you here again! <3 Now go dive into Stalkers!
    I'm glad I'm better too. I literally hate being sick. It's the absolute worst.

And okay okay, will do! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Glad you're back and feeling better! We were worried you disappeared! ;_;
    I won't ever disappear on you all! :3
    τι ζωή

Hey guys, sorry for my week and a half absense. I might be gone for a little while longer. I'll be back when all this divorce **** settles...I no longer feel bad about it emotionally; I'm actually glad to say that I've moved on as far as I can tell! However, it's still been a stressful time because this divorce process is...not going smoothly. I may or may not have to get an ex parte against David because he has been acting very erratically and I can't say I trust him right now. I really hope not...going to talk to the lawyer on Monday. Until the dust settles, I'm going to be mostly uninvolved socially and busy working and playing Breath of the Wild. Plus David has been very flaky about signing things and I'm afraid I might need to file for a contested divorce. Seems almost like I want this worse than him! I recently came to the realization that David has been a total manipulative ******* and now that I'm separated I feel like a huge burden has lifted from my shoulders. Going to have to move back with my parentd sadly because I'm going to need a new house...but itll work out

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Hey guys, sorry for my week and a half absense. I might be gone for a little while longer. I'll be back when all this divorce **** settles...I no longer feel bad about it emotionally; I'm actually glad to say that I've moved on as far as I can tell! However, it's still been a stressful time because this divorce process is...not going smoothly. I may or may not have to get an ex parte against David because he has been acting very erratically and I can't say I trust him right now. I really hope not...going to talk to the lawyer on Monday. Until the dust settles, I'm going to be mostly uninvolved socially and busy working and playing Breath of the Wild. Plus David has been very flaky about signing things and I'm afraid I might need to file for a contested divorce. Seems almost like I want this worse than him! I recently came to the realization that David has been a total manipulative ******* and now that I'm separated I feel like a huge burden has lifted from my shoulders. Going to have to move back with my parentd sadly because I'm going to need a new house...but itll work out
    Wow, wut the funk is up with him?

I don't know, it's starting to sound like a blessing in disguise. In any case, it's good to see you're feeling better. Take whatever time you need, but just know we're always here if you need someone to talk to. :3

And hey, enjoy Breath of the Wild! I didn't know you had a Nintendo Switch already, but that's great! :D All in all, I hope things go well. You're a great and awesome person, Sarah! Don't let this crazy, nutso world ever make you think you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Wow, wut the funk is up with him?

I don't know, it's starting to sound like a blessing in disguise. In any case, it's good to see you're feeling better. Take whatever time you need, but just know we're always here if you need someone to talk to. :3

And hey, enjoy Breath of the Wild! I didn't know you had a Nintendo Switch already, but that's great! :D All in all, I hope things go well. You're a great and awesome person, Sarah! Don't let this crazy, nutso world ever make you think you're not!
    It is most definitely a blessing in disguise, I think. Ahah. Plus I have my bff and LoZ and my new Switch to thank; they all helped keep me sane throughout this. <3 Thanks Neo! I just hope I don't have to resort to, dare I say...drastic measures? Urgh. He's just acting erratically and it makes me worried for my OWN wellbeing. Literally. I don't know WHAT he would do or what hes capable of...

Ahah thanks Neo! I appreciate the encouraging words. And the encouragement I've gotten from everyone
    Just haveny gotten around to responding to everyone yet

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    It is most definitely a blessing in disguise, I think. Ahah. Plus I have my bff and LoZ and my new Switch to thank; they all helped keep me sane throughout this. <3 Thanks Neo! I just hope I don't have to resort to, dare I say...drastic measures? Urgh. He's just acting erratically and it makes me worried for my OWN wellbeing. Literally. I don't know WHAT he would do or what hes capable of...

Ahah thanks Neo! I appreciate the encouraging words. And the encouragement I've gotten from everyone
    Just haveny gotten around to responding to everyone yet
    Well, if he ever gets really nuts or if you feel worried about what he might do... go with a restraining order. I've heard they're really not that hard to get and if he sends you any kind of threat or nasty messages or emails, save them and use it against him.

And hey, you ROCK and you deserve the praise! Nothing slows you down!

6. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

As some of you are aware, my brother's bachelor party is taking place in New Orleans, so I'm going to be out and about from March 30th to April 4th. I'm not sure what the Internet situation will be like, but I know most of the major things I'm involved in will be cut down a bit in activity. I'll see if I can still hop on every now and then to just drop a chat post here and there, though there may be a chance the hotel doesn't have good Wi-fi and you may not see me very much at all. Plus I'll likely be out doing crazy stuff most of the time. Since I'm the Best Man, I kind of need to keep on top of coordinating daily activities and stuff.

Stalkers RPG will need to take a small break, but it will definitely continue when I get back. I think @Suicune's Fire might be able to do a post here or there, but in general, I definitely don't intend to do any Stalkers posts since those need a lot of tabs open as I check references and need a real word processor while I type up the narration posts. Trying to do it on my tablet or phone is... possible, but very hard and takes double the amount of time. And it can get kind of sloppy too. I'd rather just wait until I get back. :3

No worries @Neo Emolga! :D Have tonnes of crazy fun!!!!!!!! :D :D

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    As some of you are aware, my brother's bachelor party is taking place in New Orleans, so I'm going to be out and about from March 30th to April 4th. I'm not sure what the Internet situation will be like, but I know most of the major things I'm involved in will be cut down a bit in activity. I'll see if I can still hop on every now and then to just drop a chat post here and there, though there may be a chance the hotel doesn't have good Wi-fi and you may not see me very much at all. Plus I'll likely be out doing crazy stuff most of the time. Since I'm the Best Man, I kind of need to keep on top of coordinating daily activities and stuff.

Stalkers RPG will need to take a small break, but it will definitely continue when I get back. I think @Suicune's Fire might be able to do a post here or there, but in general, I definitely don't intend to do any Stalkers posts since those need a lot of tabs open as I check references and need a real word processor while I type up the narration posts. Trying to do it on my tablet or phone is... possible, but very hard and takes double the amount of time. And it can get kind of sloppy too. I'd rather just wait until I get back. :3
    Ooh have a great time Neo! Don't do anything we wouldn't do! ;)
    GCEA

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    No worries @Neo Emolga! :D Have tonnes of crazy fun!!!!!!!! :D :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Ooh have a great time Neo! Don't do anything we wouldn't do! ;)
    Thanks! Should be fun and it seems like there's quite a few neat and interesting things to do there that don't involve alcohol. I'll see you all when I get back. :3

You better have enough fun for ALL of us. xD
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

12. This post has been liked by: