Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I'll be less active for the next few days because my puppy has been hospitalized due to parvovirus. They say there's a good chance she'll make it through since she's been sick for three days and some pups don't even make it that long, but we'll see. She should be back home later today or Sunday and back to her normal, playful self!
    Poor puppy. :c Good luck, and see you soon!

| | |

How high can Tenacity get on the official Showdown Server's ladders?
    Spoiler:
    Format | Core Pokemon | Highest Rating | Highest Ranking | W/L

OU || 1677 | 497th/500 | 50/27
    Random | ? | 1605 | Unranked | 42/13

Banned
    I'll be mostly inactive here until August 4 due to an unexpected event in my family. I will pop in from time to time, but I probably won't be posting that much.

Hi everyone, not that I was really active here in the first place since most of the time I just read threads rather than post.... but I'm going to be leaving PxR. I never really helped contribute to anything despite making a few attempts, so you guys wont be at lost without me. The main reason I joined was because of LD, but now I can contact him back where we originally met, along with a few others I knew. The primary reason for my leave is that with Pokestadium reopening and me now being a moderator there is that I just don't think I can divide up the time to be active on both communities. You guys are all really nice, and its really fun here! I enjoyed participating in war for the one round that I did, surprisingly. I even made a couple of new friends like Corey, Sarah, and Tenacity. Even though I never really talked to you guys that much, you were all very benevolent people. I'm sorry for leaving you guys during war, it was an honor to serve team trainer while it lasted. Overall, I wish for the best for PxR in the future and may you guys prosper without me!

*Teleports away*

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ☯Intel☯ View Post
    Hi everyone, not that I was really active here in the first place since most of the time I just read threads rather than post.... but I'm going to be leaving PxR. I never really helped contribute to anything despite making a few attempts, so you guys wont be at lost without me. The main reason I joined was because of LD, but now I can contact him back where we originally met, along with a few others I knew. The primary reason for my leave is that with Pokestadium reopening and me now being a moderator there is that I just don't think I can divide up the time to be active on both communities. You guys are all really nice, and its really fun here! I enjoyed participating in war for the one round that I did, surprisingly. I even made a couple of new friends like Corey, Sarah, and Tenacity. Even though I never really talked to you guys that much, you were all very benevolent people. I'm sorry for leaving you guys during war, it was an honor to serve team trainer while it lasted. Overall, I wish for the best for PxR in the future and may you guys prosper without me!

*Teleports away*
    Aww, bye Intel! :( Thanks for being a part of Team Trainer! Feel free to come and visit us anytime! :)
    GCEA

I really wish I didn't have to do this, but I'll be on vacation without internet on thursday, and literally right after that's done I'll be at a hotel in a big city that probably does have wifi, but I won't constantly be on.

Also, goodbye Intel, but I'll be seeing you around pokestadium regardless.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic20 View Post
    I really wish I didn't have to do this, but I'll be on vacation without internet on thursday, and literally right after that's done I'll be at a hotel in a big city that probably does have wifi, but I won't constantly be on.

Also, goodbye Intel, but I'll be seeing you around pokestadium regardless.
    Have fun on your trip! :)
    GCEA

Enjoy your vacation, Sonic! No worries at all, we all need to relax at some point. See you soon. <3

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I forgot to post that I wouldn't be active from last Friday to today, with thee exception of Sunday. I just got back from a holiday that started on Monday and was on a mini-holiday from last Friday to Sunday morning.

I won a couple of times in the claw machine and developed a bit of an addiction. I've won twice, but if anyone has any tips on how to raise the chances of winning then let me know. :3
    Last edited by Blaquaza; 03-27-2016 at 07:43 PM.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

The world needs a new hero Genesis's Avatar
    Used to be active here a while back. I think I kinda returned?

The Prince of All Saiyans
    VM | PM

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    I know that I keep saying that I'm coming back and then disappear for weeks at a time..but hopefully I can stay on this time. I want to come back for the ASB, and maybe some art, so hopefully that will keep me around for a little while.

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320