Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Hi all, after a few-month-long absence with no valid reason, I am back!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    Welcome Back!

3. This post has been liked by:

The world needs a new hero Genesis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    Welcome back to PXR!
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 02-18-2018 at 02:29 AM.

The Prince of All Saiyans
    VM | PM

5. This post has been liked by:

So I had a car wreck last night. I'm okay but expect my activity to dip drastically for a bit.

Hiya!

I'm sorry about leaving wordlessly yet another time. I really need to start saying something when I take leaves...

A family member very dear was diagnosed with terminal cancer over the summer and passed away a little over 3 weeks ago. With school starting in September, my laptop crashing and taking forever to fix and other things, I just... disconnected. Stopped coming on and lost touch with too many good friends, really. Been missing this place and everyone, I felt it was time to come back.

I may not be very active, but I will try to make far more frequent appearances here and keep in contact with my friends. ^-^

@Sanctus: Aww... wishing you all the best!
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

The world needs a new hero Genesis's Avatar
    So I kinda drifted away from here without words but I'm glad to announce that I'll be back and trying to be more active!

The Prince of All Saiyans
    VM | PM

Howdy hey, PXR. I'm really sorry I haven't been around that much, if at all, recently. I've just gotten extremely busy with RL stuffs. But with that I do have an update.

I did have a job for about a month, but after that first week of actually going to work and getting paid (not enough I might add, I swear they took money out of my paycheck... I have no idea if it was for taxes or what) I got extremely sick where I was in and out of doctor's offices for two weeks. It was then decided it was best I leave and someone more capable take my place. I did not quit! I was let go. There's a difference. Trust me, I liked making money, even if I didn't really like the job I was doing.

For those of you who don't know, I play a MOBA (multiplayer online battleground arena for those that don't know) called SMITE, and recently I've been picked up by an upcoming competitive team. I'm currently on the main roster, so I've been really busy with team practice. I mean, practice with the team for about two hours a day, and then I practice on my own for a couple hours as well. I'm taking this seriously since now there's a chance I might be able to start getting paid to play. So I might be playing a game, but I'm taking it rather seriously (most of the time, there are times where I just goof off so I don't stress myself too much) and am trying to be the best player I can be.

I also have a YouTube channel, which I have been slacking off with keeping up until recently. I hope to someday monetize my videos to make some cash that way, so that's something I'll be taking seriously as well. As of right now the only kind of content I'll be releasing is SMITE related as for I honestly do not have enough time to play other games. Not with my current sleep schedule and errands I have to run, chores around the house, and then practicing. I already have to make time to edit videos, so I don't think I'll be playing any other games for a while as I try to get used to this new schedule.

So yeah. I honestly do not have time for the forum at this time. I do greatly apologize for all the people I have previously made a commitment to in the Roleplay boards, but I have to back out of all RPs I'm in (which sadly includes one I have made). However, I have other priories. If I can honestly make money off of what I originally started as hobbies, then I'm going to go for it. I'm going to see where it takes me. So this means I won't be on the forum anymore. Is this a permanent thing? I hope not. Will I be returning soon? I doubt it.

I leave with a heavy heart. So many friends on this site I have made. So I shall take my leave until there is a time I have more time to spare. I hope to see y'all again when I have more time to spare.

~SpinelWolf, AKA Crystal

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310
    VPP | ASB | Pokémon Y Team | YouTube
    Profile Picture/Avatar art drawn by Moro-Wolf on deviantart.com

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SpinelWolf View Post
    Howdy hey, PXR. I'm really sorry I haven't been around that much, if at all, recently. I've just gotten extremely busy with RL stuffs. But with that I do have an update.

I did have a job for about a month, but after that first week of actually going to work and getting paid (not enough I might add, I swear they took money out of my paycheck... I have no idea if it was for taxes or what) I got extremely sick where I was in and out of doctor's offices for two weeks. It was then decided it was best I leave and someone more capable take my place. I did not quit! I was let go. There's a difference. Trust me, I liked making money, even if I didn't really like the job I was doing.

For those of you who don't know, I play a MOBA (multiplayer online battleground arena for those that don't know) called SMITE, and recently I've been picked up by an upcoming competitive team. I'm currently on the main roster, so I've been really busy with team practice. I mean, practice with the team for about two hours a day, and then I practice on my own for a couple hours as well. I'm taking this seriously since now there's a chance I might be able to start getting paid to play. So I might be playing a game, but I'm taking it rather seriously (most of the time, there are times where I just goof off so I don't stress myself too much) and am trying to be the best player I can be.

I also have a YouTube channel, which I have been slacking off with keeping up until recently. I hope to someday monetize my videos to make some cash that way, so that's something I'll be taking seriously as well. As of right now the only kind of content I'll be releasing is SMITE related as for I honestly do not have enough time to play other games. Not with my current sleep schedule and errands I have to run, chores around the house, and then practicing. I already have to make time to edit videos, so I don't think I'll be playing any other games for a while as I try to get used to this new schedule.

So yeah. I honestly do not have time for the forum at this time. I do greatly apologize for all the people I have previously made a commitment to in the Roleplay boards, but I have to back out of all RPs I'm in (which sadly includes one I have made). However, I have other priories. If I can honestly make money off of what I originally started as hobbies, then I'm going to go for it. I'm going to see where it takes me. So this means I won't be on the forum anymore. Is this a permanent thing? I hope not. Will I be returning soon? I doubt it.

I leave with a heavy heart. So many friends on this site I have made. So I shall take my leave until there is a time I have more time to spare. I hope to see y'all again when I have more time to spare.

~SpinelWolf, AKA Crystal
    It's sad to see you go, but that's really awesome that you can possibly get paid for playing a game you love! Good luck with it all! We'll always be here if you have the time to visit! :)
    GCEA

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    Just so everyone knows, I'll be gone from the 15th to the 25th in Florida, Probably without any/much internets. That is all.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

The-Hydra have a good time