Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Winter just sent me this:

"Hey, if you wouldn't mind spreading the word that I am down internet on everything but my phone until Saturday, it would be much appreciated. I forgot about mentioning it before we moved RV parks, and this one was supposed to have internet, but apparently they are switching providers and THAT will take 2-3 weeks. :/ Given the general craziness going on with me right now, I just don't want people freaking out because I poofed."
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Nar was mistaken, that was intended more for non-PXR friends. XD That being said, the issue is been fixed, and my 'net is back!

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

I kind of owe everyone an apology for disappearing for like two months. I've been trying to get real life stuff in order after going through a few changes (one was separating from my partner; we're on good terms though which is amazing). I've just been spending a lot of time away from my computer but I feel ready to get back into things.

Sorry to the ENTIRE Prankster Platoon crew! I did not anticipate disappearing for the entirety of PXFire and I'm sorry I let you guys down. :(

Point is, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! :D

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I kind of owe everyone an apology for disappearing for like two months. I've been trying to get real life stuff in order after going through a few changes (one was separating from my partner; we're on good terms though which is amazing). I've just been spending a lot of time away from my computer but I feel ready to get back into things.

Sorry to the ENTIRE Prankster Platoon crew! I did not anticipate disappearing for the entirety of PXFire and I'm sorry I let you guys down. :(

It's okay love. As long as you're back with us..our beacon of hope has arrived :D I'm really glad you're on good terms with your partner though :) my ex just contacted me the other day and I literally had to talk her off. Lol. XD

WELCOME BACK XANTHEEEEE

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    It's okay love. As long as you're back with us..our beacon of hope has arrived :D I'm really glad you're on good terms with your partner though :) my ex just contacted me the other day and I literally had to talk her off. Lol. XD

WELCOME BACK XANTHEEEEE

Ahaha beacon of hope! Hope for what? xD Yeah I am. I mean it might take a bit for us to be proper friends but time will tell! Oh wow seriously? XD Not on good terms?

THANK YOU SAMMYYYYYYY!

Ahaha beacon of hope! Hope for what? xD Yeah I am. I mean it might take a bit for us to be proper friends but time will tell! Oh wow seriously? XD Not on good terms?

THANK YOU SAMMYYYYYYY!
    Hope for.......(inaudible sounds). XD yeah. I was literally done with her bs. I had to move on. Better things awaits me x3 it's best for the both is us, really. And besides..im living the life right now single and ready to mingle lawls

Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Hope for.......(inaudible sounds). XD yeah. I was literally done with her bs. I had to move on. Better things awaits me x3 it's best for the both is us, really. And besides..im living the life right now single and ready to mingle lawls

xD I am good for being people's hope for inaudible sounds. SPEAKING OF AUDIBLE SOUNDS. I need to get that interview thingo up and running!! Yeah fair enough. You'll find someone amazing, Sam. B) And haha me too! We should meet up between our countries and be each other's wingmen/women. B)

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

How dare. You let Neo and I crush the writing section in PXFIRE (Morzone was there too) and have left many of my challenge runs uncommented on!

Glad to have ya back though.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    How dare. You let Neo and I crush the writing section in PXFIRE (Morzone was there too) and have left many of my challenge runs uncommented on!

Glad to have ya back though.
    XD I'm surprised nobody else entered! Oops. Aww maybe I'll give some a read!

Thanks. Good to be back. c:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

XD I'm surprised nobody else entered! Oops. Aww maybe I'll give some a read!

Thanks. Good to be back. c:
    Yeah the PMD Red Rescue Team one is the only one I completed recently. I'm working through a black randomized one but I'm not logging it yet because I'm going to make it into a storylocke! Nearly finished with it though. Just beat Skyla tonight so I've got two more badges to go.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire