Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    XD I'm surprised nobody else entered! Oops. Aww maybe I'll give some a read!

Thanks. Good to be back. c:
    IT IS AWESOME TO SEE YOU BACK!!!

But yeah, you missed PXFIRE. It was actually pretty fun and everything worked out well, but hopefully next time. It's definitely the kind of thing that we could host again sometime. :3

Senior Moderator

Sorry to the Prankster Squad. But I am back.

3. This post has been liked by:

I'm back, I think. Drawn by my love of Gen. 2 on VC...

Plus, I'm getting a hankerin' to do some ASBerin'.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

5. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Elbub View Post
    I'm back, I think. Drawn by my love of Gen. 2 on VC...

Plus, I'm getting a hankerin' to do some ASBerin'.
    Welcome back Elbub :) Will be good to see ASB up again!
    GCEA

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    To use a cliche, it seems like every time that I think I am out, Pokemon brings me back in. Trying to help explain to my cousin which cat-like Pokemon her daughter is referring to as "Meowster", Nuzlocking Pokemon Black Version on my morning bus rides into work, and daydreaming about Pokemon story ideas on the way home...there seems to be something that has drawing the Pokemon fan in me out these past few weeks after a period of dormancy. Why fight who I am? And why not return to the place where that passion really took flight (or, well, the closest approximation to that place, the successor state to PE2K, if you will)? A place where I can sift through new information (Rainbow Rocket, what?), put my unabashed flights of fictional fancy on display, and leave odd rambling posts. In a phrase: fellow Pokemon fans, hier steh ich.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm.Angel View Post
    To use a cliche, it seems like every time that I think I am out, Pokemon brings me back in. Trying to help explain to my cousin which cat-like Pokemon her daughter is referring to as "Meowster", Nuzlocking Pokemon Black Version on my morning bus rides into work, and daydreaming about Pokemon story ideas on the way home...there seems to be something that has drawing the Pokemon fan in me out these past few weeks after a period of dormancy. Why fight who I am? And why not return to the place where that passion really took flight (or, well, the closest approximation to that place, the successor state to PE2K, if you will)? A place where I can sift through new information (Rainbow Rocket, what?), put my unabashed flights of fictional fancy on display, and leave odd rambling posts. In a phrase: fellow Pokemon fans, hier steh ich.
    Yay, welcome home! :D
    GCEA

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Yay, welcome home! :D
    Home is where they always have to take you in, right? It already feels good to be back, just poking (Poke-ing?) around, though apparently I have really been out of the loop considering all of the Ultra Sun and Moon stuff going on.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Fried Torchic View Post
    Ay dude! Glad you're back.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

11. This post has been liked by:

So I randomly vanished.
    So here's my official announcement of being gone and I'm not sure when I'll actually come back.
    Sorry about Stalkers. Guess I lied.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    So I randomly vanished.
    So here's my official announcement of being gone and I'm not sure when I'll actually come back.
    Sorry about Stalkers. Guess I lied.
    Not a biggie, we all have things that keep us away for a while. Great to see you back, though!