Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Hello PXR, Morru/Mako here, URPGer. After recent events I'm gonna be using PXR more often now. I look forward to meeting you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Morru View Post
    Hello PXR, Morru/Mako here, URPGer. After recent events I'm gonna be using PXR more often now. I look forward to meeting you all!
    I play URPG every once in a while.. When I'm here.. Welcome, friend!
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

3. This post has been liked by:

Mako 

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Welcome Mako! :) We look forward to seeing you around outside of the URPG :D
    GCEA

Welcome (back?)! :D Good to see you around! Sorry to hear about everything that went down in the URPG but hopefully you can still enjoy it here! And other aspects of PXR of course. :3c

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey, welcome to PXR, Mako! We've got an awesome community here, so hang out with us and check out all the other things PXR has to offer!

Cheers and good times!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Semi re-posting what I had in the Staff section cause lazy. xD

So. Um. Hey. It's been...well, I don't really know how long. And somehow it's Christmas already? Wow. I just wanted to say I've been missing all of you guys terribly, and I'd like to pop in a little more often. Although I don't know if I'll be able to. I still have so much crap to deal with regarding my health, and I feel I need to write an essay of a blog about it soon.

Sarah will probably remove me from staff for the time being, and I've given her the okay to do so. I can't help the forum how I'd like in my current state. Rest assured I hope I can come back in full force sometime in the New Year.

I've missed everyone terribly. ;O; I'd like to stick around a bit more, so in my free time you might see me stalking the place.

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    Semi re-posting what I had in the Staff section cause lazy. xD

So. Um. Hey. It's been...well, I don't really know how long. And somehow it's Christmas already? Wow. I just wanted to say I've been missing all of you guys terribly, and I'd like to pop in a little more often. Although I don't know if I'll be able to. I still have so much crap to deal with regarding my health, and I feel I need to write an essay of a blog about it soon.

Sarah will probably remove me from staff for the time being, and I've given her the okay to do so. I can't help the forum how I'd like in my current state. Rest assured I hope I can come back in full force sometime in the New Year.

I've missed everyone terribly. ;O; I'd like to stick around a bit more, so in my free time you might see me stalking the place.
    Awesome to see you Gem, even if you just pop in every now and then. <3
    GCEA

I've been away for faaaaar too long, I think it was back around Thanksgiving. Being a closer at work sucks, I go in at 2pm and get out at 11:30pm. My puppy is a handful and he keeps me busy, but I love him and he's worth it. Aaaaand depression is a real killer.

But I need to come back here and be part of the community again, and be a bit more active with my comic haha.

So, fingers crossed I'm back for more than a while this time

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ant2011 View Post
    I've been away for faaaaar too long, I think it was back around Thanksgiving. Being a closer at work sucks, I go in at 2pm and get out at 11:30pm. My puppy is a handful and he keeps me busy, but I love him and he's worth it. Aaaaand depression is a real killer.

But I need to come back here and be part of the community again, and be a bit more active with my comic haha.

So, fingers crossed I'm back for more than a while this time
    Hi Ant! Nice to see you again!! :) You should post a photo of your puppy! <3 What kind is he?
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Hi Ant! Nice to see you again!! :) You should post a photo of your puppy! <3 What kind is he?
    He's a pitbull mutt. He's such a handful but he's cute as can be. Do we have a pet posting thread?