Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Kinda been missing for the last couple of weeks. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back now. :)
    Good to see you back!

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

2. This post has been liked by:

um are heads-up warning allowed here...?

basically school starts tomorrow for me and i won't have internet access till friday each week for now, i think. So i may be on a bit less than normal (cuz Xfinity Xfi is a *****)

I'll still be active on the forums and i'm DEFINITELY not leaving but i'll just be on a bit less is all, not anything serious obviously
    [center]
    [COLOR="#9a32cd"]HUGE shoutout to Neo Emolga for the signature and Chakramaster for makin' it work!!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Foogle View Post

basically school starts tomorrow for me and i won't have internet access till friday each week for now, i think. So i may be on a bit less than normal (cuz Xfinity Xfi is a *****)

I'll still be active on the forums and i'm DEFINITELY not leaving but i'll just be on a bit less is all, not anything serious obviously
    They are totally welcome as notices and such. No worries dude! Hope it all goes well for you. Good luck with school and yeah. Xfinity is a total pin

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

5. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by The Foogle View Post

Thank you for posting this. Good luck with school!

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

7. This post has been liked by:

Hey long time no see. It's been quite some time since I last posted on here but I'm back, i apologize for not letting anyone here know that I was leaving ��

Hey guys, I've been gone since 2017, and a lot has happened in the time of my absence. I really miss being a part of a forum community, and I've really been thinking about if I've got the time to come back and be active again. I'm thinking I do have that time lately, at least a little! I'll have to feel it out. Anyways, it's nice to see a lot of familiar people still around and active as ever! :)

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Altia View Post
    Hey guys, I've been gone since 2017, and a lot has happened in the time of my absence. I really miss being a part of a forum community, and I've really been thinking about if I've got the time to come back and be active again. I'm thinking I do have that time lately, at least a little! I'll have to feel it out. Anyways, it's nice to see a lot of familiar people still around and active as ever! :)
    Hey, welcome back! No worries, it's good to see you again. :3

Oh snap! Look who's back with a big bad case of nostalgia? Not me. Definitely not me.

But, look at me, back on here after... 3 or 4 years? ope. I think I was a bit of a shadow, sneaking around. But that's nothing to brag about.

Diamond and Pearl remakes definitely didn't bring me back, a functioning desktop did. Let's face it, Forums on a phone are a bother that no one really wants to deal with.

So how's things? Is it still a bustling community of Pokémon fanatics? I would like to be involved with this, again. But, no promises. I am a busy man with many projects. But I'll certainly make an effort to appear more frequently now that I'm back on a computer.

Okay, time to update all my stuff. By the way, Hi!
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Wow, welcome back, dude, didn't expect to see you around again!

How's things been?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    Oh snap! Look who's back with a big bad case of nostalgia? Not me. Definitely not me.

But, look at me, back on here after... 3 or 4 years? ope. I think I was a bit of a shadow, sneaking around. But that's nothing to brag about.

Diamond and Pearl remakes definitely didn't bring me back, a functioning desktop did. Let's face it, Forums on a phone are a bother that no one really wants to deal with.

So how's things? Is it still a bustling community of Pokémon fanatics? I would like to be involved with this, again. But, no promises. I am a busy man with many projects. But I'll certainly make an effort to appear more frequently now that I'm back on a computer.

Okay, time to update all my stuff. By the way, Hi!
    Don't mind me. I'm sitting here just trying to....hide my phone xD.

I definitely remember you! It's been some time huh? Never know who to expect seeing back randomly. It's a nice surprise!

Can't say it's been super bustling, but it's still a great community and some really creative events we host still.

Also Hi!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..