Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

And here we go! We have officially met one of our three main characters, Luna Aasim! We've also met one very important side character too, but we won't know her name just yet.
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ooh an interview?! And Luna can't remember why she isn't leading her rescue team anymore? How strange :O *wants more info*
    I like all the Pokemon's accessories! Also I'm impressed you manage to draw the speech bubbles exactly the right size before scanning and putting the text in on the computer! xD
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Ooh an interview?! And Luna can't remember why she isn't leading her rescue team anymore? How strange :O *wants more info*
    I like all the Pokemon's accessories! Also I'm impressed you manage to draw the speech bubbles exactly the right size before scanning and putting the text in on the computer! xD
    More like a therapy session but yeah she can't remember for reasons that'll be elaborated on in the future! Luna's bandanna is actually based on the Friendship Bow from PMD Blue Rescue team. Since she's based on that character, I'm having her carry the same item. As for the speech bubbles, I actually write what I want to say in the bubble first, then white it all out and add the text. I have to adjust the text size quite a bit to fit the bubbles sometimes. I might switch to digital bubbles later on though.
    / / / / / / / /

WHY HAVE I NOT COMMENTED!

I love these first few pages. O: I wonder why Luna can't remember her past. That's odd. I love that you made Spirit a character in your comic. c: It's awesome. I'm curious about what this interview is for (though I imagine it's a PMD team interview) and who that is. O:

Also I was wondering, can you please add me to the tag list and also maybe post all the current pages in the first post so that if I miss a few (or so it's accessible to those who start partway in and don't want to flip through pages) they'll all be readable in order in one post? O: Although having it someplace like Smackjeeves is a good alternative but I don't know if you plan to do that. x3

Anyhow, great job so far! :D Can't wait for more. @Rival Max you should follow along too!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    WHY HAVE I NOT COMMENTED!

I love these first few pages. O: I wonder why Luna can't remember her past. That's odd. I love that you made Spirit a character in your comic. c: It's awesome. I'm curious about what this interview is for (though I imagine it's a PMD team interview) and who that is. O:

Also I was wondering, can you please add me to the tag list and also maybe post all the current pages in the first post so that if I miss a few (or so it's accessible to those who start partway in and don't want to flip through pages) they'll all be readable in order in one post? O: Although having it someplace like Smackjeeves is a good alternative but I don't know if you plan to do that. x3

Anyhow, great job so far! :D Can't wait for more. @Rival Max you should follow along too!
    I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO COMMENT

All shall be revealed in due time though it's not a team interview, like I said to Sarah, more of a therapy session.

… honey it is on smackjeeves. I've sent you the link before because I wanted you to look at the alt text. DID YOU NEVER GO LOOK?

Well new page this Wednesday so whooo! And yes I'll add you in the taglist though for future reference this comic is also posted on smackjeeves, deviantart, and the nuzlocke forums.
    / / / / / / / /

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO COMMENT

All shall be revealed in due time though it's not a team interview, like I said to Sarah, more of a therapy session.

… honey it is on smackjeeves. I've sent you the link before because I wanted you to look at the alt text. DID YOU NEVER GO LOOK?

Well new page this Wednesday so whooo! And yes I'll add you in the taglist though for future reference this comic is also posted on smackjeeves, deviantart, and the nuzlocke forums.

I'M SORRY I FORGOT! ;A; *cries* What a terrible friend I am.

Yay a new page! And good. Surely this means I can keep up properly now. xD Riiight. Yeah I don't really go on DA anymore. xD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'M SORRY I FORGOT! ;A; *cries* What a terrible friend I am.

Yay a new page! And good. Surely this means I can keep up properly now. xD Riiight. Yeah I don't really go on DA anymore. xD
    Haha it's all good. Just go check it out I left you a secret present.

Lol well when I get to a computer I'll put links to the other sites for easier archive keeping and such.
    / / / / / / / /

Haha it's all good. Just go check it out I left you a secret present.

Lol well when I get to a computer I'll put links to the other sites for easier archive keeping and such.
    WHAT. A PRESENT??? Gurl imma b there.

Sweet beans. B)

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

WHAT. A PRESENT??? Gurl imma b there.

Sweet beans. B)
    Yeah hover over the page for the alt text on the last prologue page. That's your present.
    / / / / / / / /

Yeah hover over the page for the alt text on the last prologue page. That's your present.
    I r a happy present recipient. B) My present for you was your present for me!