Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Blazing Flareon University

So, you have an interest in my school I take it? Why else would you be here? After all, the Blazing Flareon University is one of the warmest schools you will find around here. We are constantly rated the number one school when it comes to community service! Flareon are naturally caring when it comes down to it, but we do have a fun side. So, if you have an interest in this school and like a little....fun. Then I think you will like what I have in store for you. Ah where are my manners. I am your Professor and head of this school here. Professor Flareon.

Still here? Great! So, if you want to graduate from my school. You must meet a couple of requirements including, pulling off ultimate prank. We believe simply that you can warm the hearts of others with silly, funny and playful games.
    Last edited by Professor Flareon; 04-01-2017 at 04:57 PM.

2. This post has been liked by:

Challenge 1: Trickster

The first challenge is to come up with an idea to pull off. Whether it be fooling someone into thinking you are taking them somewhere awesome and BAM! You get a face full of some from some lore. Something called a RickRoll. Some human in fact, whether you believe in them or not. Oh yes, as a Professor I am well-versed in even lore for fun little pranks. You can come up with anything. Even write a quick story to fool someone or make fun of your best friends who may or may not be attending another school at this very moment. Even if it's simple descriptions of what is typical in a roasting. Please be sure to follow all rules regarding the school and forum we have. As we can't take things here too far.

Sound like a fun little project? Simple enough right? Well let's have some fun and pull off the ULTIMATE prank everyone! That's the first step to getting a passing grade here in my class. I hope we can all work together to improve the community, each other, and the world! Having a little fun on the side as well!

So to review. Your task for this challenge is to trick a few others into thinking you are showing them something awesome! VM or message them here in a a thread anyone can view. Post those links back here if successful! Good luck!

Last edited by Professor Flareon; 04-01-2017 at 07:22 PM.

Challenge # 2

Alright my future Flareons! Time to burn bright once more! Literally this time because you're about to roast your best friends! That's right!

Right here, in this thread. Submit a list of your friends, or just the friendly staff members. Whoever you so choose (must consist of at least seven members) and roast them. Never heard of the term "roast" outside of roasting say, a turkey? Simple! M

Roasting a friend is essentially calling out your friend in a funny, not hurtful way. In a joking manner as to make for a laugh. THAT IS YOUR NEXT TASK! You can even call me, your Professor out if you want, but just remember. I'm the one grading you, so be careful what you say if you choose me!
    Last edited by Professor Flareon; 04-08-2017 at 04:55 AM.

Challenge # 3

For your final challenge I want you to do some community service. Wouldn't be the friendly and most well-known school and top rated at that without our community service! Make 5 posts on our school forum. Giving 5 different people a friendly message. You can even offer them help or give them a gift! The gifts are what really put smiles on faces. Everyone loves a great gift, but just giving friendly advice or message from time to time is really warming to another. A true Flareon will always know how to burn bright enough to warm the hearts of those around them. You can do this anywhere, but it must be 5 different posts, not just one. You can post this anywhere on the forum or VM someone.
    Last edited by Professor Flareon; 04-08-2017 at 04:54 AM.

Flareon U's Students
    1. Neo- @Neo Emolga
    2. Sir Brettles the Wise and Mighty - @Brettles
    3. (Potato)Chip - @Mujaffa
    Last edited by Professor Flareon; 04-02-2017 at 08:45 PM.

Flareon U is open!!

This thread encouraged @Brettles to troll GCEA.... watch it Flareon!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

9. This post has been liked by:

The students learn fast! Some may be very gifted at this. It will truly show us who will graduate. Some may even deserve honors. Well done, Sir Brettles @Brettles. Well done. I look forward to more from you and the others.

Administrator

It is funny to see these already taking off, but just be sure not to do it really in RPs or big stories were they have no place. Unless they somehow fit guys. It looked like it fit that post though. Can't wait to see these others in store xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hi, Professor Flareon? Ohhh, I have some great ideas, but... I can only deploy them when I get back to my computer. Hopefully that won't be a problem. :3