Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Oh, I know that feeling. We all have that moment where we feel like Bruce Banner. ;)

Anyway, I got these cranked out!

Linky 2!
    Linky 3!
    Linky 4!
    Linky 5!

FRIENDLY MESSAGES:
    Linky!
    Linky 2!
    Linky 3!
    Linky 4!
    Linky 5!
    Bing bing bing! We have our first student to successfully complete the graduation exam here at the Flareon University! Congradulations, Neo! You deserve it! Now you can sit back and cheer on the others, or take what you have learned here and use it however you see fit! Once again, well done my soon-to-be Flareon friend! See you on graduation day with your crowning achievement!

@Brettles @Mujaffa My students, you have 2 until the end of the day on the 12th to complete your assignments. A true Flareon always sees the job to the end. Especially when they're....up to something :)

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Flareon View Post
    Bing bing bing! We have our first student to successfully complete the graduation exam here at the Flareon University! Congradulations, Neo! You deserve it! Now you can sit back and cheer on the others, or take what you have learned here and use it however you see fit! Once again, well done my soon-to-be Flareon friend! See you on graduation day with your crowning achievement!
    Thank you! It's an honor and I'm looking forward to graduation!!! :3

@Brettles @Mujaffa Come on, you guys! There's not much time left! You guys don't want to be stuck as Eevees on graduation day, do you?

@Brettles @Mujaffa

My students! This is your final call! You have until 12am YOUR TIME tonight to submit any unfinished challenge. If you complete all assignments you will graduate with your fellow Eevee, if not, you'll be stuck as an Eevee for another whole year (unless of course you find your own fire stone)! Please be sure to get those to me fire than a fire can spread on a dry day if you can!

Neo! Thank you so much for all of your hard work! You've done more than enough to prove yourself. Graduation day has arrived and it's time to evolve and show the world the power of a the Flareon you've chosen to become! So once again! Congratulations!

Continue to burn brightly as any Flareon should!

As for my other students. I'm sorry, but classes are now over and you must now wait until next time to have a chance at evolving. To those that have passed, once again. Congratulations!

5. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Flareon View Post
    Neo! Thank you so much for all of your hard work! You've done more than enough to prove yourself. Graduation day has arrived and it's time to evolve and show the world the power of a the Flareon you've chosen to become! So once again! Congratulations!

Continue to burn brightly as any Flareon should!

As for my other students. I'm sorry, but classes are now over and you must now wait until next time to have a chance at evolving. To those that have passed, once again. Congratulations!
    This is great! Many thanks for your support! Being an Eevee was fun, but this is definitely better!

Woo hoo, here's to never needing an oven or a toaster ever again!