Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Umbreon View Post
    After consulting with the heads of the event, it has been agreed upon that you'll have until 11:59 PM Saturday to complete the challenges. I know this is not a lot of time but I am confident that you can do it, and when it doubt we've already had one graduate. Maybe you can look to her for advice! And keep in mind you do not need my permission to move from one test to the next. If you complete the entrance paper then move on to the quiz! Post them all when I'm not looking if you like!
    Okay, I'll try doing it tonight then!

Edit: And here's my story!

Spoiler:

Moonlight shone down over the grassy hills as I hurried to keep up with my mentor, an umbreon who called himself Shadow. It was getting hard to keep up; his legs were much longer than mine and my eyes weren’t adapted to the darkness the way his were; I had to be careful where to put my paws or else I would stumble.

By my side were four other eevee, also in training to become umbreon. We were all panting from exertion; we had just come from yet another battle practice. Where Shadow was taking us now, none of us were sure.

After what seemed like ages of running, Shadow came to a halt at the top of a hill. We all scrambled up to meet him. When we did so, we could see that lying on the other side of the hill was a clear pool. The moon and stars were reflected across its surface, giving it a beautiful look. The other eevee and I were mesmerized.

“Now,” said Shadow, “we’ll practice our moves again. You may not have the eyes of an umbreon yet, but practicing in the dark will help you move toward evolution.”

Beside the lake, the practice began. At least, I thought, the moon was bright enough that we eevee could see what we were doing, but it was still a bit more challenging than what I was used to. Usually we practiced within buildings or the school courtyards.

My partner was an eevee named Lilly, and throughout our training, the two of us had become friends. We were sparring with each other as usual, giving each other words of encouragement, and I had just managed a great quick attack and pinned Lilly down when I noticed a strange glow. Before my eyes my limbs – now a bright white – were lengthening and I was growing much taller. My fur turned from thick and fluffy to sleek, and my ears and tail changed shape. When the transformation was finished, I saw Lilly looking up at me with awe. I couldn’t believe it. I had finally evolved.

For the lunch break, I also have a sweet tooth, so I'm bringing some mago and pecha berries, along with pink and green pokepuffs and some pokeblocks. (Am I the only one who still likes pokeblocks? XD)

And here is me as an umbreon!

Last edited by Scytherwolf; 04-15-2017 at 09:12 AM.

2. This post has been liked by:

Head of Moonlight Institute Professor Umbreon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Okay, I'll try doing it tonight then!

Edit: And here's my story!

Spoiler:

Moonlight shone down over the grassy hills as I hurried to keep up with my mentor, an umbreon who called himself Shadow. It was getting hard to keep up; his legs were much longer than mine and my eyes weren’t adapted to the darkness the way his were; I had to be careful where to put my paws or else I would stumble.

By my side were four other eevee, also in training to become umbreon. We were all panting from exertion; we had just come from yet another battle practice. Where Shadow was taking us now, none of us were sure.

After what seemed like ages of running, Shadow came to a halt at the top of a hill. We all scrambled up to meet him. When we did so, we could see that lying on the other side of the hill was a clear pool. The moon and stars were reflected across its surface, giving it a beautiful look. The other eevee and I were mesmerized.

“Now,” said Shadow, “we’ll practice our moves again. You may not have the eyes of an umbreon yet, but practicing in the dark will help you move toward evolution.”

Beside the lake, the practice began. At least, I thought, the moon was bright enough that we eevee could see what we were doing, but it was still a bit more challenging than what I was used to. Usually we practiced within buildings or the school courtyards.

My partner was an eevee named Lilly, and throughout our training, the two of us had become friends. We were sparring with each other as usual, giving each other words of encouragement, and I had just managed a great quick attack and pinned Lilly down when I noticed a strange glow. Before my eyes my limbs – now a bright white – were lengthening and I was growing much taller. My fur turned from thick and fluffy to sleek, and my ears and tail changed shape. When the transformation was finished, I saw Lilly looking up at me with awe. I couldn’t believe it. I had finally evolved.

For the lunch break, I also have a sweet tooth, so I'm bringing some mago and pecha berries, along with pink and green pokepuffs and some pokeblocks. (Am I the only one who still likes pokeblocks? XD)

And here is me as an umbreon!

Great job so far, student! You're almost there! Just complete the pop quiz and the mind games section! I'm sure you can do it!

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Umbreon View Post
    Great job so far, student! You're almost there! Just complete the pop quiz and the mind games section! I'm sure you can do it!
    I did send those in. Did you not receive them? I can try sending again if not.

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I did send those in. Did you not receive them? I can try sending again if not.

My apologies, I see them now! I was checking on via a mobile browser earlier so it does not always show when I have notifications!

So congratulations, student! You have officially graduated!

6. This post has been liked by:

Congratulations to both my students, @Noblejanobii and @Scytherwolf for graduating! Obviously we have shown Moonlight Institute is superior to all the other universities! For the rest of you, I hope to see you re-enroll next year to try your hand again at evolution!

8. This post has been liked by: