Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ba da boom!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Master Snowy View Post
    Ohhh!!!! Bahaha!

I totally misunderstood that userbar then XD

I do love Digimon, but I haven't watched the latest series. So, I didn't notice that the userbar was actually Digimon.

I misunderstood it as sort of a mascot of the forum and thought that "we're digidestined" meant that as part of digital media, our sweet friendship was destined or something...

Oops, hahaha!

And yeah, sure! I'd love to join your club! :)

But I'm not sure if I'll have much to talk about anymore since the last time I watched Digimon was over 6-10 years ago XD oh gosh... Time flies...

But I guess I might catch on with the help of your club..

And also, sure thing! Thank you... :)

I might just go request for another personalised userbar, then... Lol Xp
    Haha no that's Kudamon, it's just a digimon from season... 5 I think. It's whatever Data Squad's season was. But yeah totally join! Old and new fans are always welcome!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

2. This post has been liked by:

Sure sure, I will be on it in 30 mins...

Brb after dinner! :D

To soar above the clouds is my dream... And, to reach out to the needy, my scheme.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums! It is true that we are friendly. That's what I love about this forum! :)

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

5. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Welcome to the forums! It is true that we are friendly. That's what I love about this forum! :)
    Hehe, eeyup! Ikr!!!

This place certainly rocks and I feel at home already...

*Takes a big sigh of relief*

Yaaay -w-

*Ears flutter*

To soar above the clouds is my dream... And, to reach out to the needy, my scheme.

Administrator

@Master Snowy haha, yeah I like Naruto. I kinda made this username waaaaaay back in 2006 when I joined my first ever forum on the interwebz xD. Joined a FC/PF (Private Faction on GameTrailers forum) called "Naruto Faction." Went from there. Once GT slowly killed itself with its horrible staff (seriously they ended up getting all fired for being "inept" like everyone kept saying over the years. The Staff denied it of course, but nope! An admin explained it to everyone when I went back after hearing it was shutting down a few years after I left....which kinda hurt to hear. So many memories.

XD actually finding this forum was kinda....by accident. I was google search something related to Pikachu and went waaaaaaaaay into the page searches (like 42 pages worth of google searches) and came across a forum game called "The Pikachu Survivor Game" on Pokémon Elite 2000/ PE2K. It was an interesting forum game (unbeknownst to me on an old and long left forum) where an infection spread around turning people into Pikachu in a zanny, wacky game where you can mess with others. Even making them a target to turn into a Pikachu. Or get yourself turned into a Pikachu and do your best to make it harder for the others to survive as human. Make them grow that lightningbolt shaped tail and red cheeks. Become one of them xD. Ahh, you guys better look forward to the next. Eeeeeeveryone should :)

Enough rambling ahaha. That game I found was over a year old. So I tried joining that forum only to find out sign ups to the forum were locked. I looked around as to why and a thread mentionin the forum had died and been moved. Finding a link which led me here. I've been here ever since (and yes. I did play and win the PSG.....on my second attempt. If I hadn't joined so late in on the first one here I would've probably won that, but someone held onto an OP defensive buff lol). Second one I won the new way. The first ever Pikachu winner ;D I aimed for that. If you're curious as to what this "Pikachu Survivor Game" is I can link it to you if you'd like?

Ah, yeah. No matter where you start out in the job field. We all gotta start out small. Somewhere essentially. Not everyone is lucky enough to jump straight to the top. It's a long way to the top (see if anyone gets that reference xD).

That's for sure. Once we get the experience it's that much better. I mean, I started out working as a cashier. Not even a year into that, one of the Senior Team Leads wanted to pull me into this new position for the store. A good friend I made after moving into that position. After doing that for nearly 5 months the routine for it changed. Not only do I handle that job (in 2-3 days rather than the full 5 days now. That and I have someone else handling a portion because I used to handle the entire store), but I handle the store safety and security. Along with handling hazmat (which for retail doesn't take that long honestly since on of the SFS members handle it typically). I just double check behind them because she's not the only one that throws things in. So those are two very big and important tasks really. To have on a resume handling store safety and hazmat is something another business would love to hear. Not just "cashier and out of stock." Sadly the guy that got me into the new position got a promotion and moved stores. Still miss him, we all do at the store.

I appreciate the vote of confidence! I'd love to somehow try to go back into the Radiology program in college. I mean I even got accepted before I found out I had a few classes I needed before I can go into it....which ended up not going so well. Both class and Professor wise (seriously that first one was awful and I heard so many bad things on him afterward.

Good luck to you on advancing as well! Hopefully you can reach even higher if you so choose. It's tough out there

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Welcome, Snowy! :D So sorry to hear about the fate of your forum. :( PXR was made after its predecessor, Pokemon Elite 2000, went down in flames. Now it's been entirely removed from the internet, sadly. Buuut this place is better, warmer, and full of awesome people. :3

Wow, you're a professor at a uni?! That's pretty darn cool! It's so awesome that you're looking for a nice second home. This place is definitely my second home. :33 WELCOME! *glomps*

Welcome here, @Master Snowy! Sorry for your previous forum. I hope you will have fun on PXR! o/
    Last edited by Cleobel; 01-06-2018 at 03:16 PM.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    @Master Snowy haha, yeah I like Naruto. I kinda made this username waaaaaay back in 2006 when I joined my first ever forum on the interwebz xD. Joined a FC/PF (Private Faction on GameTrailers forum) called "Naruto Faction." Went from there. Once GT slowly killed itself with its horrible staff (seriously they ended up getting all fired for being "inept" like everyone kept saying over the years. The Staff denied it of course, but nope! An admin explained it to everyone when I went back after hearing it was shutting down a few years after I left....which kinda hurt to hear. So many memories.

XD actually finding this forum was kinda....by accident. I was google search something related to Pikachu and went waaaaaaaaay into the page searches (like 42 pages worth of google searches) and came across a forum game called "The Pikachu Survivor Game" on Pokémon Elite 2000/ PE2K. It was an interesting forum game (unbeknownst to me on an old and long left forum) where an infection spread around turning people into Pikachu in a zanny, wacky game where you can mess with others. Even making them a target to turn into a Pikachu. Or get yourself turned into a Pikachu and do your best to make it harder for the others to survive as human. Make them grow that lightningbolt shaped tail and red cheeks. Become one of them xD. Ahh, you guys better look forward to the next. Eeeeeeveryone should :)

Enough rambling ahaha. That game I found was over a year old. So I tried joining that forum only to find out sign ups to the forum were locked. I looked around as to why and a thread mentionin the forum had died and been moved. Finding a link which led me here. I've been here ever since (and yes. I did play and win the PSG.....on my second attempt. If I hadn't joined so late in on the first one here I would've probably won that, but someone held onto an OP defensive buff lol). Second one I won the new way. The first ever Pikachu winner ;D I aimed for that. If you're curious as to what this "Pikachu Survivor Game" is I can link it to you if you'd like?

Ah, yeah. No matter where you start out in the job field. We all gotta start out small. Somewhere essentially. Not everyone is lucky enough to jump straight to the top. It's a long way to the top (see if anyone gets that reference xD).

That's for sure. Once we get the experience it's that much better. I mean, I started out working as a cashier. Not even a year into that, one of the Senior Team Leads wanted to pull me into this new position for the store. A good friend I made after moving into that position. After doing that for nearly 5 months the routine for it changed. Not only do I handle that job (in 2-3 days rather than the full 5 days now. That and I have someone else handling a portion because I used to handle the entire store), but I handle the store safety and security. Along with handling hazmat (which for retail doesn't take that long honestly since on of the SFS members handle it typically). I just double check behind them because she's not the only one that throws things in. So those are two very big and important tasks really. To have on a resume handling store safety and hazmat is something another business would love to hear. Not just "cashier and out of stock." Sadly the guy that got me into the new position got a promotion and moved stores. Still miss him, we all do at the store.

I appreciate the vote of confidence! I'd love to somehow try to go back into the Radiology program in college. I mean I even got accepted before I found out I had a few classes I needed before I can go into it....which ended up not going so well. Both class and Professor wise (seriously that first one was awful and I heard so many bad things on him afterward.

Good luck to you on advancing as well! Hopefully you can reach even higher if you so choose. It's tough out there
    Haha, ikr!!! It's exactly what I meant to say too! :D You got the words right out of my mind (about how we need to climb the ladder and stuff), Chakramaster!

And cool, I see! Naruto took us like a storm back then and I know it recently ended, but most honestly, it is one of the best animes I've ever seen in my life! X3

And thank you very much for the kind words, man! Also, it was great reading about how you first joined this place because it brought back a lot of memories from my own past too..

And yes, I do hope we all find our places one day...

Thank you very much for all your wishes once again, Chakramaster! :D

Also, if there is a degree or an achievement you so wish to have, I think you should totally go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Welcome, Snowy! :D So sorry to hear about the fate of your forum. :( PXR was made after its predecessor, Pokemon Elite 2000, went down in flames. Now it's been entirely removed from the internet, sadly. Buuut this place is better, warmer, and full of awesome people. :3

Wow, you're a professor at a uni?! That's pretty darn cool! It's so awesome that you're looking for a nice second home. This place is definitely my second home. :33 WELCOME! *glomps*
    Hehe, thank you very much for the kind words, Suicune! They mean a lot to me! :D and gosh, his forum is a complete treasure isn't it!? XD

I'm kicking myself at the back for why I never came across this place before because I absolutely love it here! :D thanks guys..

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Welcome here, @Master Snowy! Sorry for your previous forum. I hope you will have fun on PXR! o/
    Hiii Cleobel! I see that you're very new here as well! And thank you very much for the welcome! :D I sure am looking forward to having a great time here. =^_^=

Quote Originally Posted by Master Snowy View Post
    Hello and how's it all going?

I'm Master Snowy- an avid forum-er and also, currently, a professor at a university.

But no matter how grown up or educated I may get, I can never lose my love for Pokemon and also, my love for making new friends. So, here I am! :D

To give you a little more background, I am also an Admin of another Pokemon forum which used to be an official PTD forum. But has now died and after all tries and no hopes of having the forum back up, I've decided to join this one. -as this one of all the other Pokemon forums out there seemed the warmest and friendliest (much like my own forum) to me.

Master Snowy has always been my username and if you're also an avid forum-er and if you've been to many other forums just like me, chances are that you might even know me.

But all this talk aside, this is not what I came here for.

What matters to me is knowing more about you guys and making new friends.

So, please feel free to tell me more about yourself here too! :D

More than a welcome, I would like to call this place my home and find new friends around here

So, howdy all! And how have you all been? :D

P.S., I'm a female in my mid-twenties.

Hi there Snowy! lovely to meet your acquaintance <3 How do you find our forums so far? Apart from our super lovely dovey nice staff <3

and of course, our warm greetings can get very super lovely at times.

ANYWAYS! Have a great time around PXR, and should you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

12. This post has been liked by:

Wow, that was a hot warm welcome!

Yaaay! Hi boi! :3

Lol, jk XD

And yesssss!!! Ikr!

The staff has been super duper lovely to me so far!!

Just purrfect for the times when I need to relax with my friends and this place just feels great.. So, yay! :D