Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, for me, when I was planning and thinking over Team Buckshot, I KNEW time was going to be a challenge and I knew it was going to impede on hosting events and such. Time's a tough thing to budget...

Lately though, I REALLY want to work on comics and I feel I need a break from doing events. It's been really fun and I love how the pages are coming out and the characters are so dang fun to work with.

Anyway, that Yanmega looks great! The metallic prosthetic limbs are an interesting and unique touch! You don't see that kind of thing very often!

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Time seems to be everyone's enemy lately. It's tough to beat and surpass. Hopefully things will calm down for you soon though! I loved reading your comic and hope we can see it make its triumphant return one day! Marie looks awesome! Can't wait to see more from these characters once more in the possible future!
    Thank you! I'm glad you like her and I can't wait to draw her introduction in the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, for me, when I was planning and thinking over Team Buckshot, I KNEW time was going to be a challenge and I knew it was going to impede on hosting events and such. Time's a tough thing to budget...

Lately though, I REALLY want to work on comics and I feel I need a break from doing events. It's been really fun and I love how the pages are coming out and the characters are so dang fun to work with.

Anyway, that Yanmega looks great! The metallic prosthetic limbs are an interesting and unique touch! You don't see that kind of thing very often!
    Yep... :c

I'm glad you are so inspired! I hope I can keep being inspired as well, even if I end up working slower.

Thanks! I'm glad you like her! =D

3. This post has been liked by: